cbomb

May 29, 2018
Not all Shorts are NTR only the ones labeled are
I see and know that. Was trying to avoid "depends if you like NTR" answers as I think 2 of the shorts are NTR. I just wanted an opinion of them regardless of tags as I stated. Have you played them? Are they worth my limited free time?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
I see and know that. Was trying to avoid "depends if you like NTR" answers as I think 2 of the shorts are NTR. I just wanted an opinion of them regardless of tags as I stated. Have you played them? Are they worth my limited free time?
I am ok with them. Unless it is included in the game as extras than I dont waste my time in downloading them. IF they arent canon then I dont play them. I frankly think it is a waste of the developers time to do that especially when they have so much more of the game to go. IF these were towards the end of production then I could see that but it's not and takes time away from the real story content being released.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I am ok with them. Unless it is included in the game as extras than I dont waste my time in downloading them. IF they arent canon then I dont play them. I frankly think it is a waste of the developers time to do that especially when they have so much more of the game to go. IF these were towards the end of production then I could see that but it's not and takes time away from the real story content being released.
Appreciate it. I think I'll wait for the next regular update then. Probably next year:)

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2023
Can someone help me? I got stuck on Connie's mission where I have to have dinner with him and her family. Do I do this mission now or after the photo session at the Barn??

Last edited:

Trickdaddy86

Sep 10, 2021
Can somebody tell me if Anne finally have sex with me or any other carácter, I check the Christmas Eve 22 and have sex I don’t know was a dream, after that he did or did not appreciate thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can somebody tell me if Anne finally have sex with me or any other carácter, I check the Christmas Eve 22 and have sex I don’t know was a dream, after that he did or did not appreciate thanks.
Finally?? There have been sex scenes with Ann in the main game for multple updates now, 2 vaginal, 1 anal, 3 oral, 2 tit job... or are you asking about consensual sex? in which case, nope! and I don't expect any for a while, she is still your loving grandma and you are just a baby in her eyes :p

3 in shorts... including the newest one

Last edited:

Trickdaddy86

Sep 10, 2021
I know when she was sleeping in the beginning, picnic she was sleeping he put some staff in the drink, also oral when he goes to the bedroom and put his cook in her mouth, never consensual other than the Christmas Eve which could be a dream, which update the Mc have anal with Anne?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I know when she was sleeping in the beginning, picnic she was sleeping he put some staff in the drink, also oral when he goes to the bedroom and put his cook in her mouth, never consensual other than the Christmas Eve which could be a dream, which update the Mc have anal with Anne?
picnic had three scenes oral, vaginal (front), anal (rear)... though I guess the rear scene could have been vaginal too, it's not clear.

PS use "reply" in the bottom right of the post you are replying to, to let that person know you are talking to them.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Fun little side project and because the models and renders are so good I'll take whatever MilfCreek content I can get anytime, anywhere. But unless these are separate revenue-producing commission projects, I'll never understand why the time and effort put into one-off, non-canon stories isn't spent on the main game. True or not, ultimately the overwhelming public perception is that dev is losing or has lost interest w/the main game, or worse is just avoiding it. Neither will help attract more subs and followers and will often keep fans or players at a distance bcuz everyone has been burned by the burned out dev who starts with a boom and flames out.

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
So this thread ( and OP ) is now about the "shorts" and the main original game is a side thing that you can download if you diddent originally have/play it?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes