Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
date? date with whom? If you're talking about Vanessa, you're wrong because I couldn't interact with this character at all.
first you said she rejects the MC, now you say she doesn't interact with him at all... dude get your story straight. how do you expect to get the answer if you don't give the facts.

With this new information I'm guessing you haven't done the calendar photoshoot yet... do that first.

Aug 19, 2020
first you said she rejects the MC, now you say she doesn't interact with him at all... dude get your story straight. how do you expect to get the answer if you don't give the facts.

With this new information I'm guessing you haven't done the calendar photoshoot yet... do that first.
Dude, I think you have comprehension problems, but let me say it again, every time MC goes to Vanessa's coffee shop and Approach her, he gets rejected. I didn't make any story progress with Vanessa until the threesome at the Barn.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Dude, I think you have comprehension problems, but let me say it again, every time MC goes to Vanessa's coffee shop and Approach her, he gets rejected. I didn't make any story progress with Vanessa until the threesome at the Barn.
of course I have comprehension problems, the guy I'm talking keeps failing to give accurate/pertinent information about his problem, first you got rejected... then it was no interaction... now we are back to rejection.
This game has a lot of similar interactions if you fail to be specific, you can't expect accurate answers.

The quest hint for Vanessa pops up long before you can interact with her (before the Photoshoot), that event only becomes available after the photoshoot (No Interaction). I never had any issues getting a date with Vanessa after the photoshoot, if you are, then I'm guessing there are other parts of the story you need to do first or stats you have to increase. If/When you get your date with her you will be given two options, 1. Be a Man and take charge or 2. Be a Boy and let her take charge... if you don't take charge you won't be able to date her again until she is ready... Don't call her, she'll call you (aka she will "REJECT" you), and make you wait for her to phone you (like Camilla), I'm not sure she ever does in this update, I never explored it very far.
Some people have experienced a bug where she doesn't appear at the date, but that doesn't seem to be your issue.

If words fail you maybe try screenshots, The screen where she "rejects" you, your quest hints and stats might be useful. (either way I think I'm done)

Reactions: Digital Pimp
Aug 19, 2020
of course I have comprehension problems, the guy I'm talking keeps failing to give accurate/pertinent information about his problem, first you got rejected... then it was no interaction... now we are back to rejection.
This game has a lot of similar interactions if you fail to be specific, you can't expect accurate answers.

The quest hint for Vanessa pops up long before you can interact with her (before the Photoshoot), that event only becomes available after the photoshoot (No Interaction). I never had any issues getting a date with Vanessa after the photoshoot, if you are, then I'm guessing there are other parts of the story you need to do first or stats you have to increase. If/When you get your date with her you will be given two options, 1. Be a Man and take charge or 2. Be a Boy and let her take charge... if you don't take charge you won't be able to date her again until she is ready... Don't call her, she'll call you (aka she will "REJECT" you), and make you wait for her to phone you (like Camilla), I'm not sure she ever does in this update, I never explored it very far.
Some people have experienced a bug where she doesn't appear at the date, but that doesn't seem to be your issue.

If words fail you maybe try screenshots, The screen where she "rejects" you, your quest hints and stats might be useful. (either way I think I'm done)
Screenshot1.png Screenshot2.png
As i said, When the MC tries to approach Vanessa, he get rejected and there is no corruption or love points.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
If you don't take Camila's domination route does it lock you out of lewd events for her? It seems to lock you out of getting the outcalls with Jennifer also

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
If you don't take Camila's domination route does it lock you out of lewd events for her? It seems to lock you out of getting the outcalls with Jennifer also
Not that I know off (except her rimming scene)... It definitely doesn't reduce the number of outcalls as far as I can see, I tend to get 1-2 per week iirc

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
update pls....i like this VN even MC have the usual childish and weird look (how can all this incest game have these weird\childish MC look is blowing my mind,in a wrong sense ofc! can't wait to see how things is going on, hoping that matters with Grandma will be fixet soon ..and now go with auntie and cousin,,,,can't wait (ofc waiting for Mom too)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Could anyone tell me the walkthrough of this game?
What do you need a walkthrough for? the ingame hints system is fairly good, there are only two that I'm aware off that are a little misleading. 1) where it tells you to meet Vanessa in the bakery, and 2) finding Julie in the kitchen, in that both are only possible in the second part (after the photo shoot with Ann, Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa), but get listed way earlier.

Last edited:

Janos Palhazai

Mar 17, 2018
do you think that it is now possible to legally install ipa on ios and ipads, since 17.2 ios, these games will be available not only on android but also on ios? because an m2 ipad pro has much stronger hardware than any android tablet. thanks

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes