bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
I need help! I need Dorothy to go to the laundry room,but she never does. I found the key, but nothing ever happens. What do I do?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I need help! I need Dorothy to go to the laundry room,but she never does. I found the key, but nothing ever happens. What do I do?
Other people have complained about this too, I suspect that it's because you've moved passed the story stage were she goes to the laundry room and starts appearing in the bedroom instead (laying naked on the bed reading).... did you cheat her affection/corruption maybe? the laundry scenes you missed is probably the Groping/Boobjob scenes, missing them doesn't break the game though AFAIK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bearsed_lich

Jan 15, 2023
Other people have complained about this too, I suspect that it's because you've moved passed the story stage were she goes to the laundry room and starts appearing in the bedroom instead (laying naked on the bed reading).... did you cheat her affection/corruption maybe? the laundry scenes you missed is probably the Groping/Boobjob scenes, missing them doesn't break the game though AFAIK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
1. Idiots often believe they are geniuses, it is a symptom of being too dumb to understand their limitations.
2. Connie appears at the dinner every time she gets a lift home... maybe go pickup the poor girl like you were asked, it's cold and dark out there!
3. Some people seem to have bugged games were Vanessa doesn't appear at the motel, my guess is it is attached to rejecting one of the earlier offers with George/Rose/Bella, because I've never had issues there.
Believe it or not, I'm doing it. I'm taking Connie from the field she is in her room half naked her mom is in the laundry room, every fucking day for two weeks straight.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Believe it or not, I'm doing it. I'm taking Connie from the field she is in her room half naked her mom is in the laundry room, every fucking day for two weeks straight.
is that a problem? thats the first phase, later dinner will become a thing and you'll see them in the kitchen instead. I'm not sure what the exact trigger is, likely you have to hit specific story stages for other characters or certain stats.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi guys can anyone pls tell me how have dinner with Dorothy and her family cuz I do everything thing and spen weeks in their home and can't do anything
guessing you didn't do everything, because otherwise the story would have moved on and you'd be seeing the dinner setup everytime.
My first guess would be to say you haven't moved another characters story on far enough, or haven't raised Dorothy's Affection/Corruption enough

PS. delete you Duplicate post dude, doubling down on your post doesn't help anything.

RedAISkye

Apr 10, 2017
these events are all after the calendar photoshoot
Do you mean the photoshoot with Rose? I've already done that but still can't hit on Vanessa.
The database in the laptop even says I should hit on her in the morning at her shop's kitchen but the only thing I can talk to her is about "Ask for money". :cautious:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do you mean the photoshoot with Rose? I've already done that but still can't hit on Vanessa.
The database in the laptop even says I should hit on her in the morning at her shop's kitchen but the only thing I can talk to her is about "Ask for money". :cautious:
No... The calendar photoshoot is with Ann, Dorothy, Hannah and Vanessa, it's the end of the first chapter, it starts when you put the flyer in Dorothy's mailbox. Save before you do, several events stop being repeatable after you start this phase.

Reactions: RedAISkye

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
I doubt anyone knows, based on previous updates I imagine it will be a long time (1-2x updates per year kinda long)
It has been pretty slow, yes. 0.4 came out 2 years ago, since then we had gone up to F (so that's 6 releases), and some side stories. So 4 a year, but not particularly big updates (haven't played since 0.4d, but that's what I've heard).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It has been pretty slow, yes. 0.4 came out 2 years ago, since then we had gone up to F (so that's 6 releases), and some side stories. So 4 a year, but not particularly big updates (haven't played since 0.4d, but that's what I've heard).
It only works out as 4 per year if they were evenly spread across the the development lifespan, remember the first few issues of every project are almost always much quicker than later ones, I believe the last update took around 9-10 months (maybe more) and the one before that was on a similar scale... (it's possible I've overlooked a minor update between those two)

Though it should be noted I don't keep careful track of such things and as this is something that I look forward to, the adage "the watched kettle never boils" might apply a certain bias to my perception of time.

Reactions: Marcus_S
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes