May 11, 2022
Consumer protection laws are so horribly outdated since the advent of patreon, subscribestar, OF etc.
This shit is ridiculous, I know that people get to choose what to spend their own money on, but there's zero accountability and no penalty for obvious scammers who just milk money for as long as possible. Lying and breaking promises about future or current content, under delivering on the product, straight up false advertisement, all of it plagues the monthly subscription platform and I'm absolutely tired of it.
If you pay for something, you should expect to get something for your money. And if you don't there should be laws in place to deal with it since the sites are just happy to grow fat on the traffic and service fees.

Reactions: jaredforks

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Not sure how many times I'm supposed to lose my
virginity?

Now it wants me to goto the whorehouse to lose it again...
lol

Cheers

• Haha
Reactions: fredo321

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
what cheats have you used to get that? I've never see or heard that bug?
Oops...sorry for to mention that part.... I do have the Universal relationship patch
installed.

Have been having sex w the one that slightly resembles the lead singer from Aerosmith and now the
grandpa wants to me goto the whorehouse.
lol (Rose is her name...couldn't remember...)
Cheers

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Oh well. I met the girls anyway... lol

Might play it again some other time.

Cheers All
Enjoy!

zackbumm

Aug 22, 2023
i have a problem, I cannot hit on Vanessa, Julia is never in the kitchen and connie and her family never have dinner.
Is there a trigger I am missing?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
i have a problem, I cannot hit on Vanessa, Julia is never in the kitchen and connie and her family never have dinner.
Is there a trigger I am missing?
these events are all after the calendar photoshoot & Connie only has dinner with her family if you remember to give her a lift back to the house

Reactions: tommyjohne

FatDragonite

Feb 13, 2019
So this is one of my favorite adult games right now. And Julie is my favorite character in this game. But that 180 in this update. Is a little rushed. She should either still be a little grumpy or not mad anymore and nicer. But to jump right to let's date each other, even if you trick her into grabbing your Willie, seems abit rushed.

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
The scene where he is dreaming about Julie after he followed the black van is luxurious, I didn't expect it lol

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes