@MisterVain

Dec 23, 2023
I dunno why all ppl ask bout granny, but no1 says nothing bout mom.

Is there any content with that whore or should i comeback for 3 years ?

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
sure there is stuff with Grandma, just nothing intimate.
Nothing intimate? I do remember the MC having sex with her in his bed while she slept with him after he messed with the power and faked being scared and it was no thigh job either he actually penetrated her pussy
THERE'S NO SEX WITH GRANDMA YET
Really? Then how do you explain the MC penetrating the grandmother while she slept next to him after he got "scared" of the lights flashing in the house. That wasn't a thigh job he actually penetrated her. Sleep sex still counts as sex.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
For a game that doesn't have any NTR or sharing in it, it sure looks like the storyline is going in that direction with George and soon Jessica's son.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Nothing intimate? I do remember the MC having sex with her in his bed while she slept with him after he messed with the power and faked being scared and it was no thigh job either he actually penetrated her pussy

Really? Then how do you explain the MC penetrating the grandmother while she slept next to him after he got "scared" of the lights flashing in the house. That wasn't a thigh job he actually penetrated her. Sleep sex still counts as sex.
You are correct, I was talking exclusively about the content after the photoshoot in the last few updates...My bad for failing to state that, just tired of all the posts bitching about Anne's depression.

Aground9437

Nov 8, 2022
I also dont have time to hang every sec here like most of yall...there is life outside too. Job also.

So thats why ask bout new updates when its released.

If u cant answer then dont troll or tag ppl to no reason with bullshit.
I you read 3 post above yours . you'll find your answer
#3,405

Any content with that whore over 3 years
Happy New Year

Last edited:

vX_Phoenix

Aug 3, 2022
changelog?
This.

I mean we wait for a new content update and when it happens there's not a word about changelog, except a bland "N/A".
Just adding a quick note like "this is just a bugfix" or whatever, something. Anything and checking the first page and aslo webb for any clues on the new update was a no go. I don't mean to bash but is having atleast a few words in a CL to much to ask for?

To all: Happy New Year!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
changelog?
This.

I mean we wait for a new content update and when it happens there's not a word about changelog, except a bland "N/A".
Just adding a quick note like "this is just a bugfix" or whatever, something. Anything and checking the first page and aslo webb for any clues on the new update was a no go. I don't mean to bash but is having atleast a few words in a CL to much to ask for?

To all: Happy New Year!
I imagine there no changelog because there is nothing much to say, it's just a short linear progression of the story, if you played to the end of 4e this wraps up that little cliffhanger.

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Something changed in either the game or the IC patch. The IC patch does not work anymore. Still calling Greorge... landlord and referring to Anne as Landlady. Was working for me in the last update but not now.

• Sad
Reactions: fredo321
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes