Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
I am stuck with with what choice to make with George. Should I take his help or not? Don't really want to make a deal with the devil when I have nothing to get myself out of it.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I am stuck with with what choice to make with George. Should I take his help or not? Don't really want to make a deal with the devil when I have nothing to get myself out of it.
then make a save there... Right now there is no downside to making the deal, he gets nothing right now (remember making a deal isn't the same as honoring a deal...I suspect there will be a chance to cheat him later), if the Dev forces you to keep the bargain you can always reset to the save point and choose the other path.

Reactions: eukalyptus

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
then make a save there... Right now there is no downside to making the deal, he gets nothing right now (remember making a deal isn't the same as honoring a deal...I suspect there will be a chance to cheat him later), if the Dev forces you to keep the bargain you can always reset to the save point and choose the other path.
Yes. Already made a save but I was hearing rumors that if you take the deal that you miss out on other content with other women.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yes. Already made a save but I was hearing rumors that if you take the deal that you miss out on other content with other women.
There is nothing like that in the game yet and nothing I've heard suggests that is anything but speculation. Currently there is nothing in the game that blocks content except rejecting Georges deal (you miss out on Anne's picnic and TV scenes).

Dec 31, 2018
Hi i would appreciate some help, I seem to be stack at Annes Event, the help is saying "I think I heard arguments upstairs. I should check it out." Evening, Anne's Bedroom.

Well there is simply nothing happening at evening in her bedroom - she sits there and cries - nothing more.

Am i doing something wrong?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi i would appreciate some help, I seem to be stack at Annes Event, the help is saying "I think I heard arguments upstairs. I should check it out." Evening, Anne's Bedroom.

Well there is simply nothing happening at evening in her bedroom - she sits there and cries - nothing more.

Am i doing something wrong?
you might have bugged out, you should get a scene with George bitching at her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I started from an old save file (v 4d) could that be a problem?
I've played old saves without issue, but some people seem to have buggy games, I'm wondering if the bug is attached to one of the decisions, like if you refused Georges Deal, or turned down Rose, or didn't date/kiss Bella.

BTW using the reply button at the bottom right of the post, lets the person you a replying to know you are talking to them, and sends them a notification.
I posted a couple of saves earlier #3,374 that definitely aren't bigged

Dec 31, 2018
I've played old saves without issue, but some people seem to have buggy games, I'm wondering if the bug is attached to one of the decisions, like if you refused Georges Deal, or turned down Rose, or didn't date/kiss Bella.

BTW using the reply button at the bottom right of the post, lets the person you a replying to know you are talking to them, and sends them a notification.
Thx I will try them.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
well even if it was very short at least story moving forward was a good thing. hell , how i hate that SoB of grandpa...what i don't understand is why grandma let him treat her like this ...home should be her...if i recall correctly he used her money to buy it and act like he is the damn owner insulting everyone?? and i'm quite sure that he tried to abuse MC's Mom too...why they bare him behaviour and not kick him out
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dec 31, 2018

Thx your save worked for me.

angiole

Dec 17, 2023
Here is the latest save for 04E or 04F since there is nothing for 04F. Let me know if this is not the correct save and I will double check.
Is it possible a save before the Vanessa date for windows please ? I can't meet Vanessa at the motel. Thank you.

theickobicko

May 29, 2019
MC is a total idiot who think he is a genius, I'm kind of ashamed I named him after me

Other than that, some quests don't trigger, I'm supposed to check julie (was it? The sister) in the kitchen but she is never there. I'm supposed to join Dorothy and Connie for dinner but they are never there. I'm supposed to flirt with the bakery owner but there is no such option...
Are there hidden requirements for those quests, or they are just bugged

• Haha
Reactions: IRebel

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
MC is a total idiot who think he is a genius, I'm kind of ashamed I named him after me

Other than that, some quests don't trigger, I'm supposed to check julie (was it? The sister) in the kitchen but she is never there. I'm supposed to join Dorothy and Connie for dinner but they are never there. I'm supposed to flirt with the bakery owner but there is no such option...
Are there hidden requirements for those quests, or they are just bugged
1. Idiots often believe they are geniuses, it is a symptom of being too dumb to understand their limitations.
2. Connie appears at the dinner every time she gets a lift home... maybe go pickup the poor girl like you were asked, it's cold and dark out there!
3. Some people seem to have bugged games were Vanessa doesn't appear at the motel, my guess is it is attached to rejecting one of the earlier offers with George/Rose/Bella, because I've never had issues there.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes