Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
My bad I mean Game Mode. When I click Game Mode it also start Story Mode.
Nope Game mode works too, they both start the same way, you'll notice the difference at Ann's house the first one being that you can move through the different rooms

baddy23

Jul 25, 2022
Nope Game mode works too, they both start the same way, you'll notice the difference at Ann's house the first one being that you can move through the different rooms
I played to the point that construction worker build swimming pool and it's still Story Mode when I choose Game Mode on start. I have version 0.4f-pc. Or is is later? In old version I remember there was free roam almost from the start. Or my game is somehow corrupted because of old saves?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I played to the point that construction worker build swimming pool and it's still Story Mode when I choose Game Mode on start. I have version 0.4f-pc. Or is is later? In old version I remember there was free roam almost from the start. Or my game is somehow corrupted because of old saves?
Yeah something has gone wrong if you got to the pool without free roam. Free roam start as soon as you get to Ann's house and she shows you your bedroom (after the short interlude showing your mom & sister talking). it works fine for me

baddy23

Jul 25, 2022
Yeah something has gone wrong if you got to the pool without free roam. Free roam start as soon as you get to Ann's house and she shows you your bedroom (after the short interlude showing your mom & sister talking). it works fine for me
ok checked in different folder and it workes somehow it corrupted my files and now everything is good anyway thanks for help

TemplaRChronic

Aug 29, 2021
[/QUOTE
Story mode works fine as far as I can see.
Is not working even when i choose story mode at the start i mean after u decide your character name and all the bogus the developer says so u choosed game mode and bla bla but actually i choose story moode and after you come to your grandma house it gaves you as game mode even if i choose story mode and its not free roam but sandbox style so something is not ok

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is not working even when i choose story mode at the start i mean after u decide your character name and all the bogus the developer says so u choosed game mode and bla bla but actually i choose story moode and after you come to your grandma house it gaves you as game mode even if i choose story mode and its not free roam but sandbox style so something is not ok
you've done something weird then dude, both modes work for me. do you see a big Tick on your chosen mode?
Maybe you need to redownload and reinstall?

TemplaRChronic

Aug 29, 2021
you've done something weird then dude, both modes work for me. do you see a big Tick on your chosen mode?
Maybe you need to redownload and reinstall?
ill deleted it already but ill re-download now and try again and if not working then it's not me problem ,but will see thanks for answering anyways

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
ill deleted it already but ill re-download now and try again and if not working then it's not me problem ,but will see thanks for answering anyways
It definitely works bud, I tested it to make sure when I spoke to the other guy, just make sure the Tick is in the right box.
If it still doesn't work maybe tell us more information, what platform are you on? any mods? etc
I can't promise I can fix it, but it's weird how often it is something simple that people overlook...I'm playing it on win10 using the incest patch BTW and to date I've never had an issue running it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TemplaRChronic

Aug 29, 2021
It definitely works bud, I tested it to make sure when I spoke to the other guy, just make sure the Tick is in the right box.
If it still doesn't work maybe tell us more information, what platform are you on? any mods? etc
I can't promise I can fix it, but it's weird how often it is something simple that people overlook...I'm playing it on win10 using the incest patch BTW and to date I've never had an issue running it.

its fine now but last month it wasn't but is good now thanks though :)

Sep 27, 2023
For the Game dev: game is great just two small issues in Relationships category and facial structures

1: grandma and step grandma get rid of it or make it customizable to change relationships so players can change them some people Won't play the game because it kills their boners.

2:the face of anne and camila can you make them a smidge younger looking in the face since who wants to bang a grandma i understand there is probably some people out there who like banging grandma's but in recognition of your games title grandma's are not Milf typed an every time i or anyone else can detest on this discussion panel reading grandma is a boner kill for our fap session.

have a good day
Depends on your definition of MILF, to some the M can stand for Mother or the M could stand for Mature but no matter how you slice it Anne and Camila are Mothers first no matter how old they are. Some Grandma's are very good looking for their age and some dont even look their age either. It's all a matter of taste and nobody is forcing you to play, not all GILFs are attractive BUT the dev has made them look really nice.

Sep 27, 2023
I was agreeing with you dude, and adding another scene I'd like to see expanded.
Games should have choices that matter (and consequences). I want to see George and any other guys in the game have a chance to fuck the girls too, whether it's because the player fucked up his choices or because the player decided to share.
Like in A Struggle with Sin IF you had NTR turned on and you didnt make certain good choices then you got NTR scenes.

• Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Like in A Struggle with Sin IF you had NTR turned on and you didnt make certain good choices then you got NTR scenes.
I have no idea, I've not played that one, there are two ways I like to go
  1. The Pimp route, where you can pimp out girls to other characters IF YOU CHOOSE (choice means everything to me), includes sharing options like spitroasts and gangbangs. (I'm nice enough in real life, I don't feel the need to be nice in my fantasies :p)
  2. The Competition route, where you are actively competing with other guys, make good decisions to win the girl, make bad decisions and lose her. So on each playthrough you can have wildly different outcomes depending on which girls you've "won"
My first choice is usually the sharing/pimp routes.
What I hate is when you are simply forced into no-win situations and are perpetually cock blocked from any of the girls. (I'm not into Netorare)

m1k19966

Jul 25, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with saibakira Cheats Mod :

Milfcreek 0.4f :
Mega / (654 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.
Can u port short games too? I need skip button and hide.

Reactions: Zagi4
3.70 star(s) 41 Votes