Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
what? i put saves in the folder
OK, first Download the Save file, then put the whole Save file in the 'Game' folder. If you have already run the new game then replace it with the new file and over right files when it asks you to, or you can just drop the old save in the trash can and then drop the new file in. Either way works.

The first new save file 1-1 is the game with the map, and save 1-2 is the game as a VN with no map.

Last edited:

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Milfcreek [v0.3b]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Milfcreek [v0.3b]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Milfcreek [v0.3a]

di un fan Milfcreek [v0.3a]

of Milfcreek [v0.3]

Updated: 2021-06-07

di un fan Milfcreek [v0.3]

Updated: 2021-06-07

of Milfcreek [v0.2b]

Updated: 2021-05-2

di un fan Milfcreek [v0.2b]

Updated: 2021-05-2

of Milfcreek [v0.2a]

di un fan Milfcreek [v0.2a]

of Milfcreek [v0.1b] [Digibang]

di un fanMilfcreek [v0.1b] [Digibang]

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-08-06
Version: 0.3b

Reactions: lightpower

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Holy shit....0.3b and another "Game saves from previous versions / updates will not work and most likely will cause crashes"...make your mind, and do the changes, every update we have this shit and need to start all over again...also "+1 event with George (option to strike a deal and get him to help the MC with Anne)", and here comes another shit, almost everyone want george dead and now we give bella like the mc don't give any importance to her to the mother fucker...great, just great....and yes BaasB, you was complete right about the mc, i have thought that he could have some balls, and i was complete wrong, yes, we can deny the request of george, but the mc still a biggest faggot that i have seen in a game, good god, if this was for a character development, my god, the mc starts and the bottom of all, everyone have more balls than him.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I see the harem tag so hopefully you can pick and choose who you want to do things with as there are at least three that I will not be interested in at all.

AlexTorch

Well remember the MC's just only a kid and most kids don't have balls until they are age 18 or older and maybe they'll grow a spine when they hit 18 as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlexTorch

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
1. rose supposed to bring magazine to the kitchen in the morning, she never does
2. sister supposed to sleep in the afternoon front porch, she is never there.

what am i missing?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Holy shit....0.3b and another "Game saves from previous versions / updates will not work and most likely will cause crashes"...make your mind, and do the changes, every update we have this shit and need to start all over again...also "+1 event with George (option to strike a deal and get him to help the MC with Anne)", and here comes another shit, almost everyone want george dead and now we give bella like the mc don't give any importance to her to the mother fucker...great, just great....and yes BaasB, you was complete right about the mc, i have thought that he could have some balls, and i was complete wrong, yes, we can deny the request of george, but the mc still a biggest faggot that i have seen in a game, good god, if this was for a character development, my god, the mc starts and the bottom of all, everyone have more balls than him.
There is a reason why MC keeps repeating he won't give Bella to George regardless of the deal (this is to reiterate that it will not happen) so don't worry about this. On the other hand, he can't just grab a bat and fight someone twice his size while living in his house ...
As for George, all I can say is that it will be an even greater relief when he'll be gone ...

For the saves, I will work on a something but I don't promise anything mostly because I will have to modify all the codes that deal with it and so it may flood the game with bugs. To do an entire refactoring of the game is out of the question though.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
1. rose supposed to bring magazine to the kitchen in the morning, she never does
2. sister supposed to sleep in the afternoon front porch, she is never there.

what am i missing?
keep shuffling the time periods. their locations and actions are random so eventually they will show up

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
please allow for relationship definitions. reading landlady every 3 words is really annoying.
use the patch or modify it yourself. Go inside the "game" folder and open relationships.rpy
there you can change the variables to your liking, ie:

define mc_to_diana = "something"

Reactions: VikingCock

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
I think in this particular game your patience is gonna be your best friend. I’m sure we’re gonna get rid of George, unfortunately it’s not gonna happen overnight and yes MC is a wimp.

Reactions: AlexTorch

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
I really feel bad for Bella. She always looks so sad.
In this entire arch, she is the one I'm hoping will get a good ending.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
$900 for the camera plus another $120 for camera handler skill. You will need to grind out 6-7 weeks just to get this amount of money. And then you need more for Bella's quests. Way to make the game repetitive and boring. This is probably 1000 mouse clicks to collect all the needed money.

Reactions: Ptroll

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
$900 for the camera plus another $120 for camera handler skill. You will need to grind out 6-7 weeks just to get this amount of money. And then you need more for Bella's quests. Way to make the game repetitive and boring. This is probably 1000 mouse clicks to collect all the needed money.
Just call your mom and sis they give you around 1000$ every week

Reactions: rooney10
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes