Dakr0

Mar 9, 2019
FYI
If u wanna play this game on JoiPlay - fix game/gui.rpy :)

Change

Code:
    config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('s')
    config.keymap['accessibility'].remove('K_a')
    if 'd' in config.keymap['director']:
        config.keymap['director'].remove('d')
to

Code:
    if 's' in config.keymap['screenshot']:
        config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('s')
    if 'K_a' in config.keymap['accessibility']:
        config.keymap['accessibility'].remove('K_a')
    if 'd' in config.keymap['director']:
        config.keymap['director'].remove('d')

Reactions: Predat0r

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
By far, imho, Milf Creak is the best game if you're a fan of big boobs and, on top of that, if you are a fan of incest and taboo. And not only that, our genius developer brilliantly captured a desire of all of us, perverts, for grannies. he also designed the grannies really well and, to a good degree, somewhat realistic (I would've got rid of their very thin waist, but I can live with that since I'm all talk and can't myself design... I also am not a fan of BBW).

I just wish the developer did as good job with the mother and sisters as he did with the grandma, auntie, and the rest of the extended family. I mean, why didn't you make their breasts busty and saggy and full and natural, as you did with the grandma and some other characters? Why, you prick? (Just joking about prick, I think you're brilliant and I love you :) ).

It's obvious that you, the brilliant prick developer, are a fan of big saggy round natural full boobs. I can forgive you about Bella with her small boobs, but come on mate, the mother and sisters should be the highlight of your very theme of MILF. Voluptuous, naturally big and saggy sexiness of family members. The conflict between lust and guilt when you see their generous cleavage, or fantasize about their bodies. Or the overwhelming arousal when they hug you and you feel the softness of their big assets. Or, when the game develops further and they start crossing their inhibitions and boundaries, they immerse in the joy of the forbidden love where, while they absolutely care about each other as a family, they're also mostly sexually satisfied when they commit the glorious act of incest.

I hope the developer, our brilliant prick, continues developing the story line such that the MC, while keeps interacting and encountering all sorts of sexual activities with his extended family females, whether milfs, gilfs, and cilfs, his most interactions and options happen with his direct family females, his grandma, his mother, and his 2 sister (again I wish the mom and 2 sisters are as busty and saggy as the grandma and aunt).

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
Sorry guy! May anyone help me?
How to buy a camera to work for the lady who works as a fashion stylist ... sorry I can't remember her name! I have already tried to look for it in online shop, but it isn't there even I have more than 1000 $ !!

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Sorry guy! May anyone help me?
How to buy a camera to work for the lady who works as a fashion stylist ... sorry I can't remember her name! I have already tried to look for it in online shop, but it isn't there even I have more than 1000 $ !!
The camera is not available in 0.3a version. It is available in the latest update 0.3b which was just released

Reactions: Anna2021

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
By far, imho, Milf Creak is the best game if you're a fan of big boobs and, on top of that, if you are a fan of incest and taboo. And not only that, our genius developer brilliantly captured a desire of all of us, perverts, for grannies. he also designed the grannies really well and, to a good degree, somewhat realistic (I would've got rid of their very thin waist, but I can live with that since I'm all talk and can't myself design... I also am not a fan of BBW).

I just wish the developer did as good job with the mother and sisters as he did with the grandma, auntie, and the rest of the extended family. I mean, why didn't you make their breasts busty and saggy and full and natural, as you did with the grandma and some other characters? Why, you prick? (Just joking about prick, I think you're brilliant and I love you :) ).

It's obvious that you, the brilliant prick developer, are a fan of big saggy round natural full boobs. I can forgive you about Bella with her small boobs, but come on mate, the mother and sisters should be the highlight of your very theme of MILF. Voluptuous, naturally big and saggy sexiness of family members. The conflict between lust and guilt when you see their generous cleavage, or fantasize about their bodies. Or the overwhelming arousal when they hug you and you feel the softness of their big assets. Or, when the game develops further and they start crossing their inhibitions and boundaries, they immerse in the joy of the forbidden love where, while they absolutely care about each other as a family, they're also mostly sexually satisfied when they commit the glorious act of incest.

I hope the developer, our brilliant prick, continues developing the story line such that the MC, while keeps interacting and encountering all sorts of sexual activities with his extended family females, whether milfs, gilfs, and cilfs, his most interactions and options happen with his direct family females, his grandma, his mother, and his 2 sister (again I wish the mom and 2 sisters are as busty and saggy as the grandma and aunt).
This is the prick developer speaking :)
From the story side, Diana is a rich and exposed lady, so she cares a lot about her looks (both for her and her daughters). Her sister, Jessica (and her daughter Ellie - soon to come), seems to be the only ones that inherited Anne's curves ...

Now, on the "artistic" side ... I was looking for a contrast between generations and stereotypes.

But overall, you never know. Maybe some endings will include a "future MC" and his chosen partner - if that happens to be Julie or Miriam, you may get to see them in a saggy-er shape :D.

Last edited:
Reactions: donnuthole

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
digibang the game going to be more and more good. More special kink is incest or do you plan some beastie or even futa?

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
digibang the game going to be more and more good. More special kink is incest or do you plan some beastie or even futa?
Why would you even think that was a good idea the only way either or both them specific Kinks could work in this game is if

The Futa one was one scene of George geting gang raped by a gang of passing Biker Shemales.

And the Bestiality was the one scene where George gets repeatedly shafted by the local farmer's Bull.
other than that they would only really kill off alot of his current player base.

Not Kink shaming Just Sayin.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
Why would you even think that was a good idea the only way either or both them specific Kinks could work in this game is if

The Futa one was one scene of George geting gang raped by a gang of passing Biker Shemales.

And the Bestiality was the one scene where George gets repeatedly shafted by the local farmer's Bull.
other than that they would only really kill off alot of his current player base.

Not Kink shaming Just Sayin.
fucking great idea if grandmama use some horses :p

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
sorry, i'm only doing hetero (futa is not my thing). but there is a new game in the baking (with the same MC and located in Milfcreek) that will be furry focused. don't want to give more details at this point but I will showcase a trailer soon

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
sorry, i'm only doing hetero (futa is not my thing). but there is a new game in the baking (with the same MC and located in Milfcreek) that will be furry focused. don't want to give more details at this point but I will showcase a trailer soon
oh ya, well milfcreek begin to be cool, i hope you still focus it.

when i say futa its only man who fuck the futa and not the other way around

WawWaw

Aug 13, 2020
This is the prick developer speaking :)
From the story side, Diana is a rich and exposed lady, so she cares a lot about her looks (both for her and her daughters). Her sister, Jessica (and her daughter Ellie - soon to come), seems to be the only ones that inherited Anne's curves ...

Now, on the "artistic" side ... I was looking for a contrast between generations and stereotypes.

But overall, you never know. Maybe some endings will include a "future MC" and his chosen partner - if that happens to be Julie or Miriam, you may get to see them in a saggy-er shape :D.
Brilliant, thanks for the reply and I love how open you are ;)

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes