digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Hello Digibang! I still haven't been able to play this last update you released because of the error after the brothel, but I've already found your solution for that, so my next comment doesn't take into account the new scenes you created!
A perfect game, as I've been looking for a long time!
From the story, to the characters themselves, the mechanism (sandbox or no sandbox option), These appetizing Milfs, and I personally am a fan of tough scenes!
In addition to all this, the sense of humour...
Let me congratulate you on this perfect Game!
I hope you are very successful!
Thank you for creating it...
Thanks. Hope you will like the new scenes as well.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I always use the screenshot feature in RenRy games to remind myself about what's going on previously... But S or Shift+S not working at all, any way to enable it? :unsure:
The reason why it was disabled is because in the beginning the game was designed to support rotation in rooms and forward-back navigation using the arrow keys (w-a-s-d).

If you want to enable the screenshots, go to "Milfcreek/game" folder and open gui.rpy file in any text editor.
Inside the file, go to line 16 and delete the line:
config.keymap['screenshot'].remove('s')

• Love
Reactions: My precious

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
So if i understand, that will not change the path, just a bonus in certain moments, for example, grandma if she have high corruption, she can give a blowjob in a public place but if low, she won't do anything, but those 2 status don't influence one with another right? So using the same example, if she have high love, and corruption, she will do the exact same scene?
Correctly. Some events may be conditioned by the love/corruption status but I don't think I'll go so far as to have this statuses affect the main path.

Reactions: AlexTorch

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
To put it simple ... I love it. the visuals are above average and we have a nicht dtoryline and build up. we already have so many charackters ...you may want to concentrate to strehthen those than to introduse even more.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Another word to the dev...if we have to use your saves every now and then when there is an update, at least give players a way to keep the name they made for the MC. Also some stats should carry over. I had gran at 12 corruption when the update came out. That took a lot of grinding. Then 'poof' all gone with your save.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
To put it simple ... I love it. the visuals are above average and we have a nicht dtoryline and build up. we already have so many charackters ...you may want to concentrate to strehthen those than to introduse even more.
yes, developing the relationships with the existing characters will be the focus in the next updates (0.3b, 0.3c) before moving to forward to 0.4.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Another word to the dev...if we have to use your saves every now and then when there is an update, at least give players a way to keep the name they made for the MC. Also some stats should carry over. I had gran at 12 corruption when the update came out. That took a lot of grinding. Then 'poof' all gone with your save.
I know it's frustrating but for the moment it is what it is. I am exploring options to have backwards compatibility with the save files, but I don't promise anything.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes