Ponos13

Apr 23, 2020
The games comes very nice lately.I like the story,has good renders and the setting is good overall.But i think it really needs a rework on MC.He really looks out of place for someone of 18-19 years old.Has hairstyle of a 50yo and a body of 14yo boy.I dont understand why devs pick up these assets.A realistic 18yo is alot taller in general.Maybe some facial hair.For sure a different hair style.Its always the female assets are way too tall and the teens look like 14yo's.Not only is bad as a visual but realistically what kind of a woman whould fuck a guy looking like a little boy.Maybe some with a certain kink but it doenst cut it for most women.I find the common occurence of 18yo MC's looking like lil boys idiotic atleast.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I have the pills. I have been going to the pool for two weeks. Gran doesn't show up. Also visited the whorehouse a few times...nothing.
Make sure you check the pool in the Morning. She will eventually show up.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Ran into the same issue, regardless of which lady I had picked at the brothel.
Last save was June07 and before that, May25.
If you're telling me we have to start over... :(
the error after the brothel typically occurs when using a save file from a previous version.

as you do encounter the error, i suggest you download the saves file from the attachments and follow the instructions in the main thread.

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
This update was too much Uncle George story and not enough action. The beginning of v0.3a is a story element that gets put a cliffhangers for the next update. This part should have been added to the previous release. Then there is the pool installation. George says nothing about it. Is he blind, it's a freeking swimming pool in the backyard, installed in a couple of hours. Story logic thrown out the window.

Grandma scenes were great, but it was enough. Should have had MC swimming with Anne, that would have made a better update, instead we get a lame handjob scene with Jasmine. After this we meet the sheriff and get the cliffhanger scene of Randall. I guess the next update is going to be dominated with George and Randall story, hopefully this storyline will be concluded in that update. Afterall this is Milfcreek, where we have fun with all the milfs, not get bogged by non-milf stories.
i can't do everything at once. some updates will be focused more on the plot, others on the lewd.

the next updates (0.3b, 0.3c) will probably not include george at all. it will rather focus on developing the relationships with the existing female characters: Julie, Sophie, Rhonda, Rose and Bella.

Reactions: AlexTorch and Red88

Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
i can't do everything at once. some updates will be focused more on the plot, others on the lewd.

the next updates (0.3b, 0.3c) will probably not include george at all. it will rather focus on developing the relationships with the existing female characters: Julie, Sophie, Rhonda, Rose and Bella.
Make the game the way you think better. the others, who plays the game must play how the way the game is done

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019

I understand that not everything can be done at once. What is needed is the correct balance between plot and lewd. 0.3a felt like 80% plot and 20% lewd. IMO not a healthy balance. And it looks like you are going to reverse this for the next two updates. That to isn't healthy. It will feel like you have abandoned plot for the sake for lewd.

Reading what other have said, they are sick of this George plotline. What would the final outcome be? George ends up dead, goes to jail or somehow becomes a hero by stopping (or killing) Randall in defense.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a small mistake in the programming: after the first pill and fun at the pool, at one moment the attached picture and text appears (MC calling himself Simon despite renaming him at the beginning)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
This game had a really nice start, but now that the MC is George little bitch i lost intrest.

Good luck with this game dev.
Well...i don't know why, but mine is different, he even said to george that he can do whatever we want, he will not give bella to him, he only agree wen george tell that he will put grandma in a wheelchair and goes after his family. He even said that he will not get bullied by him, and that he even hacked the NSA servers, that he will come up with something, either trick him or get rid of him forever. I don't know how this can be a bitch, i mean, the mc is not a saint, but i believe that since now randall is back, he will probably make some deal with him and get rid of george forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: digibang and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Almost as worse as Hunter from PV, I dropped that game quick and may do the same here if George continues to dominate the story and MC doesn't grow a pair.
i had that same feeling (btw you can turn hunter on/off [ntr option] )

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Well...i don't know why, but mine is different, he even said to george that he can do whatever we want, he will not give bella to him, he only agree wen george tell that he will but grandma in a wheelchair and goes after his family. He even said that he will not get bullied by him, and that he even hacked the NSA servers, that he will come up with something, either trick him or get rid of him forever. I don't know how this can be a bitch, i mean, the mc is not a saint, but i believe that since now randall is back, he will probably make some deal with him and get rid of george forever.
i stopped playing, thanks for the info ;-) i will check this game again in 6 months.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
it can be changed that mc speaks to the character by name and not to all the
landlady ?

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
i stopped playing, thanks for the info ;-) i will check this game again in 6 months.
Hey man, no problem, i mean, i believe (if the dev keep what he said) that probably the mc will have a path here he is a complete bitch, but so far, he look a lot more "evil genius" than a bitch, he even said that if he give bella to him, he could not imagine he coming back to see her. But yeah, like you said, i believe that will take some time until we can see a lot of "good" things, maybe not 6 months, but who knows, i have seen a lot of promises that never came true here.

Reactions: BaasB

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
the error after the brothel typically occurs when using a save file from a previous version.

as you do encounter the error, i suggest you download the saves file from the attachments and follow the instructions in the main thread.
You would be surprised but saves exist for that exact reason.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes