digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
I found a small mistake in the programming: after the first pill and fun at the pool, at one moment the attached picture and text appears (MC calling himself Simon despite renaming him at the beginning)
thanks, i'll fix it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rudrig

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
I played an earlier version of this and at that time had no way of knowing it would be turning into this beauty of a game. Congrats to the developer, digibang! Your attention to detail is not unnoticed and is much appreciated.

Reactions: digibang

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
So I'm guessing this Randell fella or the prostitute is gonna take out George? I don't care is long as the fucker dies, I'm not into this whole blackmail stuff. And what's up with raping Grandma? Poor woman has to deal with psycho George threatening to hang her and beat her to a bloody pulp on one hand, and the rape monster on the other hand.
there will be a love path for Anne implemented down the road which will require the mc to avoid any creeping and sleep sex. none of it is yet implemented because there is no outcome for the moment - hence it will only create confusion.

my advice (and this goes to other people as well) is please have patience. we are only at 0.3, plenty of things will change, be added or developed. george is not the focus of the game but for the moment he is necessary as he's the main villain. this is a happy ending story (relatively) so you can presume at one point he will vanish for good ...

Reactions: Bobby Boucher

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
there will be a love path for Anne implemented down the road which will require the mc to avoid any creeping and sleep sex. none of it is yet implemented because there is no outcome for the moment - hence it will only create confusion.

my advice (and this goes to other people as well) is please have patience. we are only at 0.3, plenty of things will change, be added or developed. george is not the focus of the game but for the moment he is necessary as he's the main villain. this is a happy ending story (relatively) so you can presume at one point he will vanish for good ...
The main problem with george is an mexican soap opera...he will make the hell of everyone, until the end, until he will die, and everyone will be happy, but until there, will be the hell on earth, and no happy moments, only disgrace and shit moments...
Also, what is the difference between love and corruption for the game? Is some of them linked for some paths?

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
The main problem with george is an mexican soap opera...he will make the hell of everyone, until the end, until he will die, and everyone will be happy, but until there, will be the hell on earth, and no happy moments, only disgrace and shit moments...
Also, what is the difference between love and corruption for the game? Is some of them linked for some paths?
Love and corruption will eventually play a role though it will only trigger some (local) events and not have a direct effect on the paths. But it is still up for debate though - i want to avoid grinding and but also handouts.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
So if i understand, that will not change the path, just a bonus in certain moments, for example, grandma if she have high corruption, she can give a blowjob in a public place but if low, she won't do anything, but those 2 status don't influence one with another right? So using the same example, if she have high love, and corruption, she will do the exact same scene?

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
SOMEONE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE?

Reactions: pequi

Bobby Boucher

Oct 16, 2020

Having more of an understanding now, I think we all at least owe you the benefit of doubt, my patience has been restored.

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Capture.PNG

Normally, as I was hit by a car when I was a kid and lost all of my hearing, I wouldn't wish anyone to get hit by a car (except, maybe.. Bob.. yeah..), but I certainly can agree with Jasmine in this case. So now there's two.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hello Digibang! I still haven't been able to play this last update you released because of the error after the brothel, but I've already found your solution for that, so my next comment doesn't take into account the new scenes you created!
A perfect game, as I've been looking for a long time!
From the story, to the characters themselves, the mechanism (sandbox or no sandbox option), These appetizing Milfs, and I personally am a fan of tough scenes!
In addition to all this, the sense of humour...
Let me congratulate you on this perfect Game!
I hope you are very successful!
Thank you for creating it...

Reactions: digibang

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I thought Grandpa's story was going to be different. Three updates back ended with grandpa being nice and showing the way to the whorehouse, I was kinda excited think he was actually going to help us with Grandma in the future, but then these two last updates he turned out to be a piece of crap. Which is bit of shame, there's not a lot of games out there where the father and on this case the grandpa helps you.
Regardless, the game has a lot of hot ladies and this could be really promising.

My precious

Apr 8, 2019
I always use the screenshot feature in RenRy games to remind myself about what's going on previously... But S or Shift+S not working at all, any way to enable it? :unsure:

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes