EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
this error typically occurs when using save files from a previous version. try following the instructions in the main thread
Yeah, i came to the same conclusion but the saves in main thread are from before 0.3a, there are no saves from before 0.3.

pepiteaux12

Nov 8, 2017
hello thank you for the originality of the game, one question, when is the next update? thank you :giggle:

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
["ROHITH C R, post: 6203565, member: 208980"]
How to watch tv in living room?
[/QUOTE]
This is available only after you meet Rhonda. Go to living room at evening and click the tv. I posted some screenshots in the discord channel. But you may have to skip several days - for some people it seems to be working only on weekend evenings

Hrothgar

Aug 11, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
File "C:\Users\leo\Documents\MEGAsync Downloads\Milfcreek-0.3a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
SOMEONE HAVE THE SAME ISSUE?
Yes, and it survived a redownload and reinstall after scrubbing the persistent save data. Tried with and without patch. Anyone got a fix?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes