Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Rory Smith and anyone else wondering for a port. Most of the official ports which aren't patched can be patched by you yourself so you don't have to rely on porters for a port with them. You simply need to download the incest patch files and copy them to "Android/data/package.name/files/game".
PS: Priority of a game already with a port getting another port for a patch is lower compared to a game with no port whatsoever.

This method also usually works with mods though this might not always work depending on how dev has done his game or modder has done his mod.

Rory Smith

May 24, 2021
Rory Smith and anyone else wondering for a port. Most of the official ports which aren't patched can be patched by you yourself so you don't have to rely on porters for a port with them. You simply need to download the incest patch files and copy them to "Android/data/package.name/files/game".
PS: Priority of a game already with a port getting another port for a patch is lower compared to a game with no port whatsoever.

This method also usually works with mods though this might not always work depending on how dev has done his game or modder has done his mod.
Jeevant. Attempted that method on some games. Not working

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Rape is by mc ??
Yes, The MC does "stuff" to the 2 chicks that live in the house while they sleep.
do i have to share my girls or watch them get fucked by other dudes?? if yes please tell, so i can avoid the game and better look for something else....
I can't speak to future updates but up until the latest update there is no sharing or other dudes fucking the girls.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Milfcreek [v0.3b] [Digibang] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 606 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 231 MB

Original Mac Size: 588 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 214 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have started to play at this game and i must say that is fantastic, i'm hoping that there will be many family orgies, where all fuck all!

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes