AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
There is a reason why MC keeps repeating he won't give Bella to George regardless of the deal (this is to reiterate that it will not happen) so don't worry about this. On the other hand, he can't just grab a bat and fight someone twice his size while living in his house ...
As for George, all I can say is that it will be an even greater relief when he'll be gone ...

For the saves, I will work on a something but I don't promise anything mostly because I will have to modify all the codes that deal with it and so it may flood the game with bugs. To do an entire refactoring of the game is out of the question though.
My problem is that the mc act like the is the smartest guy alive, he even said that he hacked the NSA servers , yeah, he is young and he will probably never be able to fight the guy (even a old) like george, but he always shit his pants when george talk some shit to him, i understand that he cannot go and push him off stairs to broken his neck, but common, he look like he will give everyone to just fuck his granny, if was me that hear that he will put my grandma in a wheelchair, i will be the one that put him in a wheelchair. So far, george is the one commanding the game, not the mc, all the story is from george fucking camila (and probably his daughter too), george fucking bella mother, george saying this, that, there is nothing about the mc, the only thing that he said from him is that he hacked nsa server and only that, we know more about george than anyone from the game. Don't get me wrong, i know that sometimes we need character development, but we know more of the guy that everyone hate than anybody else, and so far, there is nothing in this mc that i can say that i like, he just look like a boy that is horny and need to put his dick in anything, he is really just that, with the exception when george said that he will put anne in a wheelchair, you don't see him having any affection toward anybody, another example when bella said that she need a private investigator, he never said "i will help you". I'm sorry but so far the story is about a empty shell of mc, with a focus on the bad guy.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
Just call your mom and sis they give you around 1000$ every week
It has been a bit of time between updates that I completely forgot about this.

I am glad there is more in the story, but this constant added more story before the endpoint of the previous release is getting tiring. Now we are getting George more involved, but everyone playing wants him gone. Then there is Randall. Will he be in the next release or will there more story injected before he does anything like in v0.3b

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
It has been a bit of time between updates that I completely forgot about this.

I am glad there is more in the story, but this constant added more story before the endpoint of the previous release is getting tiring. Now we are getting George more involved, but everyone playing wants him gone. Then there is Randall. Will he be in the next release or will there more story injected before he does anything like in v0.3b
Me too I can't wait to get ride of that Oldman I know the MC is going to fuck every milf in the city but it's really too slow maybe it took years to see that happen

Feb 11, 2018
I was going to give this a try, but after reading through the thread it seems like this is a slow game, and the MC is a pussy (correct if I am wrong).
For me both are a put off so I will give this one a miss (for now at least).

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
and here comes another shit, almost everyone want george dead and now we give bella like the mc don't give any importance to her to the mother fucker...great, just great....and yes BaasB, you was complete right about the mc, i have thought that he could have some balls, and i was complete wrong, yes, we can deny the request of george, but the mc still a biggest faggot that i have seen in a game, good god, if this was for a character development, my god, the mc starts and the bottom of all, everyone have more balls than him.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
There is a reason why MC keeps repeating he won't give Bella to George regardless of the deal (this is to reiterate that it will not happen) so don't worry about this. On the other hand, he can't just grab a bat and fight someone twice his size while living in his house ...
As for George, all I can say is that it will be an even greater relief when he'll be gone ...

For the saves, I will work on a something but I don't promise anything mostly because I will have to modify all the codes that deal with it and so it may flood the game with bugs. To do an entire refactoring of the game is out of the question though.
The fact that you need to supply saves with every update since old saves do not work means that there was an initial coding problem early on that you did not rectify. And I say this because your game is the EXCEPTION to the rule (as it were). Most Ren'Py games on F95 do not require starting over whenever there is an update.
Using your saves is not foolproof and is a stop-gap measure at best, simply because your variables will be different to mine at the start of the saved game. What is the use of grinding then having to load a save which resets everything?
Bite the bullet and fix the issue which is preventing saved games from working at every update.

Reactions: pmplpm

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
how do i find the key for the basement
Explore the basement area. It's next to the washing machine.

I have to say, I didn't expect this game to surprise me, pleasantly I would say, as it did. I'm really looking forward to more of this game but I think I'll wait a few more updates since right now only two or three ladies have more content than the others. Will definitely keep an eye on this one.

Reactions: digibang

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
My problem is that the mc act like the is the smartest guy alive, he even said that he hacked the NSA servers , yeah, he is young and he will probably never be able to fight the guy (even a old) like george, but he always shit his pants when george talk some shit to him, i understand that he cannot go and push him off stairs to broken his neck, but common, he look like he will give everyone to just fuck his granny, if was me that hear that he will put my grandma in a wheelchair, i will be the one that put him in a wheelchair. So far, george is the one commanding the game, not the mc, all the story is from george fucking camila (and probably his daughter too), george fucking bella mother, george saying this, that, there is nothing about the mc, the only thing that he said from him is that he hacked nsa server and only that, we know more about george than anyone from the game. Don't get me wrong, i know that sometimes we need character development, but we know more of the guy that everyone hate than anybody else, and so far, there is nothing in this mc that i can say that i like, he just look like a boy that is horny and need to put his dick in anything, he is really just that, with the exception when george said that he will put anne in a wheelchair, you don't see him having any affection toward anybody, another example when bella said that she need a private investigator, he never said "i will help you". I'm sorry but so far the story is about a empty shell of mc, with a focus on the bad guy.
i understand what you're saying and i agree that lately george took over the spotlight. however, the insights about him were necessary in the main plot, meaning his affair with camila and hence the appearance of randall, the reason why he wants bella so much and so on.
as for the mc and bella, she mentions the amount of money she needs, for a reason ... he will have the option to help/save her but in a future update. however the whole private investigator business will be the subject of a sequel (with a different protagonist and a darker theme) so don't expect it in this game.
Overall Milfcreek is not a finished game hence don't be quick to judge it as if it is. just look where the game was in version 0.1 (if you had to chance to play that) and where it is now in 0.3. it is almost two different games.
nevertheless i appreciate the criticism and i'll take everything you said into consideration

Last edited:
Reactions: johnelros
Jan 15, 2018
cant say im quite fond of all this
talkin bout Story Mode
so like lets get this straight
ya boi MC decides he's gonna molest gram grams at night like the lil rapey shit we all are
gets caught by his grandpa
who makes it clear he's monitoring him
so MCs next best and bright idea is to... get a pool for her drug her up
-and while ye felt like shit escalated mad quick, if you didnt skip night interactions ig its not too out of character
ooh lets not forget getting her into his room and stickin the tip in
then man's all shook that his paranoid vindictive gramPOP out here threatening to cripple his wife
like he didnt jus do that nights ago

now this whole time grampop is accusing his wife of being the sluttiest woman alive
fuckin everybody
fuckin the MC on the side, behind his back, in his bedroom n all that shit
and after he seems to turn somewhat docile, when he's trying to get Bella over his place again,
suddenly he is already aware that gram grams hasnt "fucked in years"
come now
wtf is this?
all he needs to do is sniff a lolis hair
and id start thinkin he was a certain demented president my boss
sir this is ridiculous
THIS IS FUCKING INSANITY
and to make matters worse
MC acknowledges the insanity before him
and somehow tells himself ey but if i get that gilf puss that'll be worth it
cuz i know that shitll be slammin
and gramps? ill get rid of him soon enough
where were these plans huh kid?
like fk outa here yer obviously LYING

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
The fact that you need to supply saves with every update since old saves do not work means that there was an initial coding problem early on that you did not rectify. And I say this because your game is the EXCEPTION to the rule (as it were). Most Ren'Py games on F95 do not require starting over whenever there is an update.
Using your saves is not foolproof and is a stop-gap measure at best, simply because your variables will be different to mine at the start of the saved game. What is the use of grinding then having to load a save which resets everything?
Bite the bullet and fix the issue which is preventing saved games from working at every update.
when i started milfcreek i had limited knowledge on how renpy works (and renpy and python are not your typical programming language).
i didn't payed attention to the backwards save compatibility because i had my eyes on the finished game (where this feature would be redundant) and i didn't thought people will have a problem with it - apparently I was wrong about it.
as i mentioned i will try something but a computer program is like a house of cards. the slightest change can cause the entire thing to crumble.

Last edited:

digibang

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
cant say im quite fond of all this
talkin bout Story Mode
so like lets get this straight
ya boi MC decides he's gonna molest gram grams at night like the lil rapey shit we all are
gets caught by his grandpa
who makes it clear he's monitoring him
so MCs next best and bright idea is to... get a pool for her drug her up
-and while ye felt like shit escalated mad quick, if you didnt skip night interactions ig its not too out of character
ooh lets not forget getting her into his room and stickin the tip in
then man's all shook that his paranoid vindictive gramPOP out here threatening to cripple his wife
like he didnt jus do that nights ago

now this whole time grampop is accusing his wife of being the sluttiest woman alive
fuckin everybody
fuckin the MC on the side, behind his back, in his bedroom n all that shit
and after he seems to turn somewhat docile, when he's trying to get Bella over his place again,
suddenly he is already aware that gram grams hasnt "fucked in years"
come now
wtf is this?
all he needs to do is sniff a lolis hair
and id start thinkin he was a certain demented president my boss
sir this is ridiculous
THIS IS FUCKING INSANITY
and to make matters worse
MC acknowledges the insanity before him
and somehow tells himself ey but if i get that gilf puss that'll be worth it
cuz i know that shitll be slammin
and gramps? ill get rid of him soon enough
where were these plans huh kid?
like fk outa here yer obviously LYING
dude, George is crazy. you should take Anne's advice and stop taking him seriously.

Reactions: Hykarius
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes