Electrode

Jun 26, 2020
I like the game. from what I see, can be one of the very good games to play. let`s wait for the updates and see how it goes

Leon1dass

Aug 28, 2018
Sir_utakata Did you download the I patch? as the folder for the I patch is also called milfcreek i think it confuses the game, i had the same error and it stopped when i deleted it

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I don't understand. Exactly how much grinding do you have to do until the MC can drug his Gran or see the Sheriff? This is getting ridiculous.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't understand. Exactly how much grinding do you have to do until the MC can drug his Gran or see the Sheriff? This is getting ridiculous.
No idea what went wrong with yours but it took me about 15 minutes to get through it all.

Raped gran a couple of times, met the nice cop lady, giggled at the attempt of making a rapist MC the "good guy" of the game by having an over the top "bad guy" but with both of them being just as bad as the other it gave me the chuckles.

Only took a couple of phone calls and asking for money to get it all done.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
No idea what went wrong with yours but it took me about 15 minutes to get through it all.

Raped gran a couple of times, met the nice cop lady, giggled at the attempt of making a rapist MC the "good guy" of the game by having an over the top "bad guy" but with both of them being just as bad as the other it gave me the chuckles.

Only took a couple of phone calls and asking for money to get it all done.
I have the pills. I have been going to the pool for two weeks. Gran doesn't show up. Also visited the whorehouse a few times...nothing.

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Other than Vanessa's shop, is there any other way to make money? Sorry I forgot how to play this game, and skipped most of the dialogue for the first few minutes of the game.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Other than Vanessa's shop, is there any other way to make money? Sorry I forgot how to play this game, and skipped most of the dialogue for the first few minutes of the game.
Use the phone to call the 2 women and you can ask for money. You can ask for money every week.

drhotrod

Aug 18, 2019
This update was too much Uncle George story and not enough action. The beginning of v0.3a is a story element that gets put a cliffhangers for the next update. This part should have been added to the previous release. Then there is the pool installation. George says nothing about it. Is he blind, it's a freeking swimming pool in the backyard, installed in a couple of hours. Story logic thrown out the window.

Grandma scenes were great, but it was enough. Should have had MC swimming with Anne, that would have made a better update, instead we get a lame handjob scene with Jasmine. After this we meet the sheriff and get the cliffhanger scene of Randall. I guess the next update is going to be dominated with George and Randall story, hopefully this storyline will be concluded in that update. Afterall this is Milfcreek, where we have fun with all the milfs, not get bogged by non-milf stories.

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes