Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
When you choose sub route ( she takes control) she`ll just refuse to meet when mc calls/
Yeah thats what I was referring too... AFAIK she SHOULD be available for sex at times suiting her but that never seems to happen, I think everything beyond that first scene on the submissive route is yet to be created (based on conversations with others complaining of this, personally I never submit when I have the option so I don't have this problem).

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
This turned out to be beautiful again!
I can only congratulate you!
Keep it up...we are looking forward to it!!
Thank you for this little miracle !

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
Made a to try to keep track of who is related to who.

View attachment 3996479
Oh nice. After work today I'll revamp my cleaned up copy of the I-Patch I posted the other day with any additions I can make using this. Not that anything I do is official or sanctioned. Just a fan of organization and uniformity. Besides I'm primarily updating it for myself so figured worth sharing if anyone else wanted to use it.

• Love
Reactions: Ginji

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
after renting room 8 - the game get stuck into a loop where all i can do is call Vanessa and she tell me that she is busy then hang up and start over again ... is this is the end ?

• Sad
Reactions: Ara-sH and bcool

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
after renting room 8 - the game get stuck into a loop where all i can do is call Vanessa and she tell me that she is busy then hang up and start over again ... is this is the end ?
Are you playing the sandbox mode or the story mode? I played the story mode and everything worked fine.

RXRO

Jan 23, 2021
Are you playing the sandbox mode or the story mode? I played the story mode and everything worked fine.
Im also playing story .. I am only given 1 choice to call Vanessa and as soon as the call is done I get promoted to call vanessa again!

could u share the save file ?

RicoTheZan

May 27, 2020
please help im stuck with anne she is mad at me and hint says to progress with vanessa but im at the end of her quests and i still cant progress with anne bella julie jessica or rhonda

Alexmercer23

Jul 15, 2020
No Rose. Game bugged so I had to let her go to move on. Jasmine & Connie Dom are excluded. Everything else though. FYI if you do the love path with Julie you have sex(probably until the next update).
I just want to fap bro, why this dev just make a gallery game unlocker itself i don't want that freaking story. Does anyone have any full gallery save?

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes