xredsunsx

Sep 20, 2018
is it possible to get some kind of relationship chart or include that in the girls profile? having a difficulty remembering who is who between updates

CloneAlias

Mar 26, 2020
Anyone else getting an error when trying to copy the I-patch to the game folder? If not what am I doing wrong?
Help. I am still getting an error message when I copy the I-Patch to the game folder:

The file name you specified is not valid or too long.
Specify a different file name.

relationships.rpy
Type:RPY File
Date modified: 9/3/2024 9:06 PM
Size: 1.20 KB

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
hey guys, try to support the dev to give us the next update quickly

this update was really good with jessica and rhonda perfect ass

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
when it gets to 2 it says to be continued, and nothing raises it.
I think thats a bug in the game, her affection drops too fast (same for Dorothy actually) and the only way to really increase it honestly is by mowing her lawn (which stops being an option). you'll need to save edit or use URM to raise her affection.

Reactions: 50996

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
I think thats a bug in the game, her affection drops too fast (same for Dorothy actually) and the only way to really increase it honestly is by mowing her lawn (which stops being an option). you'll need to save edit or use URM to raise her affection.
it drops by one point if you don't visit it for more than some time (like 3 days). If you visit her every day, it's fine and you can raise it even from minus values to 3 or more.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
It's been 2 years since last play. It's seem, while in-game walkthrough done good, it seem not 100% accurate. You still have to finish other character plot first, despite it the hint say you can continue with the character you want to progress.

Ex. To progress A, you need to progress B. After progress B, hint say A progress now available. But try to trigger A progress, nothing happen. So I keep progress B till it's done, then when back to do A, now it's trigger the scene.

So in the end, I have to do everything before certain character progress can continue. Idk it's bug or the game 'delight' feature.:FacePalm:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
completed to latest update.

View attachment 4002367
I still think it's weird that you are linking Jasmine (and now Helen) to Simon (all the girls would link to him like this)... if you really need them to be on the tree why not link them to Camila instead... "marry" her to the Brothel and have workers as those descendants and another "marriage" to a value called "client" to list the customers

• Sad
Reactions: ArturiousDesign
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes