Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
why is anne always in the pumkin fields in the afternoon never in the dining room
the location of each NPC is part RNG and part Stats, I don't know about Anne specifically but I know some Dorothy scenes can be missed if you cheat her stats (she stops appearing in the laundry room when her stat go over a certain threshold)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
PLEASE,can someone help me. I can't move with Vanessa and my aunt doesn't show up in the room...
you already completed Vanessa's content by taking the submissive option which locks her content until she chooses
Your Aunt shows up after the kidnapping... IIRC mess with Julie a few times when she is cooking breakfast (do all the options) and there should be a scene later on in Anns bedroom (Gramps will shout at her), after that you should see Julie in the sittingroom in the morning, speak to her there and the kidnapping will happen soon after

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As promised earlier today, here's a fully updated I-Patch with all current values set to match this tree. As before, this is updated to cover the main game and all 3 in the Shorts/NTR section.
What is this business with Vanessa being a Step-Grandmother?? She is no relation AFAIK (frankly I don't see the point of taking an I-patch to that degree even if it were true, she has no bearing on your blood or your upbringing so it wouldn't be incest).

If she were George's (Grandfather) Sister that would make her your Great-Aunt (or Step-Greataunt I suppose if you have decided George is a Step Grandfather)... Your Step Grandmother would be the mother of a Step parent... Your Great-Aunt's Daughter would be your first cousin once removed

J7467

Jul 4, 2023
You have to take control with Vanessa when given the option. That's the only way to bypass the hotel scene when you call her to meet you.

Glupjjj183

Jun 21, 2024
Why can't I progress with Anne It says "I think i heard arguments upstairs. I should check it out.", and when I go to her room, I can't talk to her.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Why can't I progress with Anne It says "I think i heard arguments upstairs. I should check it out.", and when I go to her room, I can't talk to her.
I'm not sure you are supposed to talk to her (I can't remember for sure though), there should be a change in the routine after that... watch for Julie in the sitting room in the mornings from now on

Vetrais

Mar 31, 2024
What is this business with Vanessa being a Step-Grandmother?? She is no relation AFAIK (frankly I don't see the point of taking an I-patch to that degree even if it were true, she has no bearing on your blood or your upbringing so it wouldn't be incest).

If she were George's (Grandfather) Sister that would make her your Great-Aunt (or Step-Greataunt I suppose if you have decided George is a Step Grandfather)... Your Step Grandmother would be the mother of a Step parent... Your Great-Aunt's Daughter would be your first cousin once removed
So fun story. That value is what the original I-patch that was already there from the OP has it listed as and not one I changed myself. So if I had to guess, I'd be pretty sure that's what it was before those were split out to be overrides in the first place.

But to be clear, all I've done is combine existing (as in already supported by the code) override definitions from either the main game or the optional side games and then updated values that were listed as safe "acquantance" values to either match what I have already seen in the story (though I just started playing) or what has been shown on the family tree that ArturiousDesign put together based on the rest of the story that I haven't seen yet. Feel free to change any values as you so desire.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
She is at kitchen every morning.
then I don't know bud, this game is/was a mess of variables that could both be easily broken by cheating and bugged to the point you needed to cheat to progress. So I honestly couldn't say whats gone wrong with your game, all I can say is that that was how it progressed for me. After George yelled are Ann in her room, Julie appeared in the main room in the morning (To run an errand or something) if you spoke to her then she'd get kidnapped (that's how v0.4e ended & v0.4f started), now there seems to be ways to progress into v0.5 content without triggering this so I'm suspecting a game breaking bug??

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
idk if it's just me, but Simon is kinda annoying. He talks a big game about fucking all the hot milfs and gilfs, but when it comes down to it, he starts stuttering and acting like a bitch ... I get that he's a shota, but he's kinda too immature sometimes.

1725441779721.png 1725441902747.png 1725443280269.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Suprserpent

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'll update the tree as I play it. I've added the pics and it's looking good.

View attachment 3999328
Why have you put Jasmine in there? she doesn't have any place on that family tree, as it stands you are suggesting she is married to Simon. She belongs at the head of her own tree with Sasha and Miranda flowing from her.

BTW by it's so weird referring to Ellie as "sister of Danny"?

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Why have you put Jasmine in there? she doesn't have any place on that family tree, as it stands you are suggesting she is married to Simon. She belongs at the head of her own tree with Sasha and Miranda flowing from her.

BTW by it's so weird referring to Ellie as "sister of Danny"?
"sister of Danny"
kuz I didn't know her name at the time.

I added Jasmine as a relationship to show who she is connected to. Plus if I gave her her own family tree, it would be like 2 generations long and a waste of time. The tree is ever changing as I play the game and learn who is related to who

Last edited:
Oct 18, 2021
no fucking jessica content??? all this time for fucking bitches with no connection to the story FUCKING GARBAGE ass update I cant believe I waited all this time for this

3.70 star(s) 42 Votes