wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
im soft locked at the hotel giving me Vanessa as the only option but it wont work.
replay from the moment where the protagonist is at the motel with Vanessa the first time (previous update). And choose to have the protagonist take control of her, not the other way around. Second date - same thing. in this case, there's no bug, because she'll come when you call.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I have to say it's pretty shitty that you only get a BJ from Vanessa by being submissive, seems to me that a BJ is needed on the dominant route too... get a nice grip of her head and control her properly.

Reactions: wizardcock

Lion18

Oct 25, 2018
replay from the moment where the protagonist is at the motel with Vanessa the first time (previous update). And choose to have the protagonist take control of her, not the other way around. Second date - same thing. in this case, there's no bug, because she'll come when you call.
Ok I'll try, thank u mate.

Reactions: wizardcock

Suprserpent

Mar 20, 2021
idk if it's just me, but Simon is kinda annoying. He talks a big game about fucking all the hot milfs and gilfs, but when it comes down to it, he starts stuttering and acting like a bitch ... I get that he's a shota, but he's kinda too immature sometimes.

View attachment 3999236 View attachment 3999238 View attachment 3999291
He already got it in at the beginning of the story. He also has quite a bit to work with downstairs but it's never mentioned. He should have an insane level of confidence after his first time just by his size alone. Considering how he plans to fuck a majority of the women he meets, having him stutter over his words and act naive goes against his earlier mentality when making those plans initially.

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
I don't know how much the dev is for realism, but in RL this door cannot be opened inwards.
1725622845248.png
because the door frame can only be opened outwards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zobi64
3.70 star(s) 42 Votes