Ren'Py Completed Milf's Control Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 42

@sobeedge yeah just tried to extract the game to drivec and it worked, though i find this odd since all renpy games work on my second drive but this one didn't

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
thinking might be file access issues since the cache is created on first run maybe delete the cache folder and rerun the game with admin rights to create the files needed.....just a suggestion since i have no issues on win 10 but UAC usually a big culprit in access problems along with antivirus programs

Not sure if anothers rpgmcache would help never looked into the code but could be something else to try

Also just try install the game in like "C:\Games\" or something in case its the folder names you have.
I try it but its not help

Aurz

Nov 2, 2017
Could the problem be folders with special characters in their names? I couldn't get it to work either until I simply extracted the game to a different part of the same drive.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Trying this as the RPGM one was a pain to play... but I've looked around in this thread and the other... how do you end day 1? Followed the walkthrough, got both scenes... tried going home... talked to mom, went to my room, nothing.

currycurr

Aug 17, 2017
Mine's having an issue where I can save, but when ever I reload a save, it starts the game completely over @__@

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Still one of my favorites. It had a fun card game, an amazing amount of content, plenty of fetishes, an alright story, and some surprisingly good animations.

Oct 28, 2017
Yo. Shout Out to whoever did these. I fucking love these games. ICSTOR always had the best stories to me. The only problem was them using RPGM. I hated that shit. I knew if they just did Ren'py they'd blow up, and now we have Milfy City. This is one of my favorites ever. The brother sister story is unmatched.

Alotofanimegirls

Oct 15, 2018
are the scenes fully animated or are they that sort of that half animated stuff you sometimes see thats basically the two imagaes flashed back and forth?

MrPapagiorgio

Jan 3, 2018
What do you do after using ring on mom for first time? I went to computer and it said I should pay the internet bill, but I have gone everywhere and nothing is progressing the story.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac version, updated to 0.6.9:

I've played it a little, but not all the way through.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes