Ren'Py Completed Milf's Control Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

sobeedge

Dec 8, 2017
why i can't pay the bills ? i already went to pc and check internet then later on, day 3, i went to mom and had a conversation bout the payment, and when i went to the bank, the teller always say yes? why's that ?
why i can't pay the bills ? i already went to pc and check internet then later on, day 3, i went to mom and had a conversation bout the payment, and when i went to the bank, the teller always say yes? why's that ?

I have this exact issue
Did you grab the bill off the stand in mothers room after talking to her?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 165672 View attachment 165673 View attachment 165674 View attachment 165675 Getting a fatal error on MAC at secret passage in museum...Any help??
I have to upload the error messages weirdly as MAC wont let me copy+paste them. So it is in a few top to bottom/left to right photos. Hopefully someone can make sense of it.

It happens when I click on the icon during the museum tour.
What directory are you running the game from?

Did you hit the "Copy" button on the bottom of the screen to copy?

forgame

Nov 10, 2017
character does not move by any navigation buttons or mouse whats the problm and the screeen is too small not larger than 5 inches

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
character does not move by any navigation buttons or mouse whats the problm and the screeen is too small not larger than 5 inches
You can try roll the mouse wheel up to get it bigger.. and click on red tiles to have your char teleport there.

Btw I'm stuck at day 5, after having "persuaded" the head mistress to overlook what I did on the roof, I come out noticing the gate to the roof locked again, and I can't find another hairpin at the same place anymore...

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I've updated the patch version in the OP to 0.8.1
New features that are of interest for Milf's Control:
  • Implement music and sound
  • Animated sparkly things on the map actually animate now -- might help with the champagne church problem people are mentioning
  • Quest Log can open when pressing 'q'
  • Rollback is somewhat more restricted to hopefully lessen errors.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I've updated the patch version in the OP to 0.8.1
New features that are of interest for Milf's Control:
  • Implement music and sound
  • Animated sparkly things on the map actually animate now -- might help with the champagne church problem people are mentioning
  • Quest Log can open when pressing 'q'
  • Rollback is somewhat more restricted to hopefully lessen errors.
I played a little bit with 0.8.1, and had the following issues:
  1. I can't turn the music off. The Ren'Py volume prefs don't control this.
  2. Music volume is very low.
  3. I couldn't get the quest log. Hitting 'q' did nothing. I played from the start, up to Ryan asking for candy.
  4. I can replay scenes and movies that I haven't unlocked yet.

gregary

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 164529
Overview:
This is a fan remake of in Ren'Py.​

Updated: 19/10/2018
Game by:
Remake by:
Censorship: None
Version: Completed
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Remake Info:

Console Commands:

Frequently Asked Questions:

Download:
PC: - - -
PATCH:
MAC: - - -
Walkthrough
:

Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\milfs-control" instead of "C:\Users\José\milfs-control", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error.

SEE ALSO:
Apk version?

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I can't turn the music off. The Ren'Py volume prefs don't control this.
That's strange, are you definitely using the "Music Volume" slider instead of "Sound Volume"? It works for me.

milfs-control-sliders.jpg

I couldn't get the quest log. Hitting 'q' did nothing. I played from the start, up to Ryan asking for candy.
Is caps lock on? It has to be a lowercase 'q', apparently. I'll fix this in a future version.
Does the 'i' key otherwise work in IS1 and MGA? The keybinding uses the same mechanism.

I can replay scenes and movies that I haven't unlocked yet.
If you mean that you can replay a scene on the computer whether it's greyed out or not, that's on purpose, I didn't really want to lock people out of seeing the gallery items on a fresh save considering a lot of people are probably playing the game for the nth time.

milfs-control-gallery.jpg

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
That's strange, are you definitely using the "Music Volume" slider instead of "Sound Volume"? It works for me.

View attachment 167294
I tried all 3 sliders, and the "Mute All" button. Music kept playing.

Is caps lock on? It has to be a lowercase 'q', apparently. I'll fix this in a future version.
Does the 'i' key otherwise work in IS1 and MGA? The keybinding uses the same mechanism.
Caps lock was off. "i" works in IS1 and MGA.

I upgraded from 0.6.9 to 0.8.1 by merging the game folder. That's what I'm supposed to do, right?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes