Ren'Py Completed Milf's Control Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I tried all 3 sliders, and the "Mute All" button. Music kept playing.
No idea then. Maybe it's a mac thing? I guess I can try it on a mac.
I upgraded from 0.6.9 to 0.8.1 by merging the game folder. That's what I'm supposed to do, right?
You also need to clobber the existing rpgm_game_data.json with the one from the patch in the OP. That's the file with all the quest metadata in it so that's why the 'q' button doesn't work.

The pattern going forward is that game-agnostic stuff goes into the engine code in /game/, and more of the game-specific configuration like screen resolution overrides or overridden events goes in rpgm_game_data.json

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
No idea then. Maybe it's a mac thing? I guess I can try it on a mac.
You also need to clobber the existing rpgm_game_data.json with the one from the patch in the OP. That's the file with all the quest metadata in it so that's why the 'q' button doesn't work.

The pattern going forward is that game-agnostic stuff goes into the engine code in /game/, and more of the game-specific configuration like screen resolution overrides or overridden events goes in rpgm_game_data.json
Yeah, rpgm_game_data is the issue. I copied 0.8.1 from the other thread; I didn't realize the OP patch was updated/required.

I don't suppose you could attach rpgm_game_data.json? My mega bandwidth is maxed - I'm downloading Willy D 0.27, and it's about 9 gigs.

camelsoft

Aug 22, 2016
really usefull, nice job man :)

do you think that you can do the same thing for these games ?

rpgm too hard to play.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
really usefull, nice job man :)

do you think that you can do the same thing for these games ?

rpgm too hard to play.
In the OP is a link to the main thread for the engine he's written - . Guess what games are listed under "Upcoming Ports"? :)

baoka

Sep 7, 2017
Just ran into a bug. Got to day 8 and just told the dad not to come back until midnight, when the cut scene ends there are no tiles to select. Help?

Reactions: Takea88

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i swear what kind of dumb game is this lol.. Why the fuck is your cousin asking you to get candy? Why would you get it for him? Why does it cost 100$?? Are you buying ecstasy from a convenience store or something??

bibog

Oct 22, 2018
How on earth do you end the first day? I've done everything from the walkthrough but I can't click my bed. I also can't talk to my mom about the internet bill..

jiggymabob

Nov 19, 2017
same here the mc is stuck in the father and is unable to move
I had the same bug, ended up reloading the last save (the night before talking to sis) and turned the QTE's back to normal (spot in the top left corner of MC's room) and it fixed itself afterwards. Not sure which one of those did it, but it worked after.

Reactions: zephyr1983

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
I had the same bug, ended up reloading the last save (the night before talking to sis) and turned the QTE's back to normal (spot in the top left corner of MC's room) and it fixed itself afterwards. Not sure which one of those did it, but it worked after.
thank you, it worked

krobelus07

Apr 29, 2017
Not OPEN

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in script
$ game_state.show_map(in_interaction)
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in <module>
File "game/game_state.rpy", line 758, in show_map
background_image = self.map.background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 274, in background_image
self.generate_background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 288, in generate_background_image
bg.save()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 177, in save
pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
error: Couldn't open E:/Özel Dosyalarım/SONB/Yeni klasör/Özel/REMAKE Lİ/milfcntrl/milfcontrolremake/milfs_control-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map021.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in script
File "E:\Özel Dosyalarım\SONB\Yeni klasör\Özel\REMAKE Lİ\milfcntrl\milfcontrolremake\milfs_control-0.6.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Özel Dosyalarım\SONB\Yeni klasör\Özel\REMAKE Lİ\milfcntrl\milfcontrolremake\milfs_control-0.6.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/script.rpy", line 236, in <module>
File "game/game_state.rpy", line 758, in show_map
background_image = self.map.background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 274, in background_image
self.generate_background_image()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 288, in generate_background_image
bg.save()
File "game/game_map.rpy", line 177, in save
pygame_sdl2.image.save(surf, self.cache_file)
File "pygame_sdl2/image.pyx", line 151, in pygame_sdl2.image.save (gen\pygame_sdl2.image.c:2426)
error: Couldn't open E:/REMAKE Lİ/milfcntrl/milfcontrolremake/milfs_control-0.6.1-pc/rpgmcache/maps/v1/Map021.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
milfs_control 0.6.1

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes