Ren'Py Completed Milf's Control Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
Good Story, Controls are pretty good, too. But without the Walkthrough i would have deleted the game instandly. Since i play games for the story i'm satisfied ;)

Mr Sthlm

Sep 23, 2018
Good Story, Controls are pretty good, too. But without the Walkthrough i would have deleted the game instandly. Since i play games for the story i'm satisfied ;)
Where is the walkthrough? Can´t find it anywhere...

Lyka

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2018
@

Walkthrough:

Jip

Dec 15, 2017
Hey all,
I got the game going, but I hit a problem: after i put in my characters name, it stops. I'm not really sure if it's still running, but it just doesn't do anything. I can't move after I put in my name. Anyone dealing with this too?

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.07.19 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.07.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.07.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2018-10-21 at 4.08.04 PM.png Getting a fatal error on MAC at secret passage in museum...Any help??
I have to upload the error messages weirdly as MAC wont let me copy+paste them. So it is in a few top to bottom/left to right photos. Hopefully someone can make sense of it.

It happens when I click on the icon during the museum tour.

Shilo

HHS+ Developer
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
One minor issue with not being able to access the RPG Maker menu is that you can't access the Quest Log. So you miss out on clues about what to do next. I think the menu also displayed your moral standing (I had it change between "peeper", "jerk" and "normal" based on decisions), though I don't know if that value as a whole actually has any effect on the game.

Other than that, the only thing I am kinda missing is the music. It really did help to set the mood in the original. The remake just feels a bit lifeless in its silence.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
One minor issue with not being able to access the RPG Maker menu is that you can't access the Quest Log. So you miss out on clues about what to do next. I think the menu also displayed your moral standing (I had it change between "peeper", "jerk" and "normal" based on decisions), though I don't know if that value as a whole actually has any effect on the game.
Huh, I actually didn't know Milf's Control had a quest log. It's definitely a big loss not to have that. I've implemented the quest log for my upcoming The Artifact ports, I can definitely go back and patch it in for Milf's Control at some point.
Other than that, the only thing I am kinda missing is the music. It really did help to set the mood in the original. The remake just feels a bit lifeless in its silence.
Mostly the music just irritates me because I'm sick of hearing the same couple of tunes over and over while developing these ports, but if enough people think it should be added it's probably not that hard to do. Hopefully I wouldn't need to transcode all the audio or anything like that.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
why i can't pay the bills ? i already went to pc and check internet then later on, day 3, i went to mom and had a conversation bout the payment, and when i went to the bank, the teller always say yes? why's that ?

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
alittle bug sorry if it was already reported it's at the part where you get the champagne from the alter at the church there is no square to show you to click there

ahujiel

Apr 27, 2017
School girl is standing there before lesson when i win during brake i cant even fight her again
DAY 3

Teacher
Go to school and during the break talk to the schoolgirl in the hallway, after the lesson use the ring on you teacher at the behest of your cockblock douche buddy, get the scene. Go home after and talk to the mom and get the internet bill from the house, then head to the bank, it’s located in the same area as the police station.

Jun 26, 2017
why i can't pay the bills ? i already went to pc and check internet then later on, day 3, i went to mom and had a conversation bout the payment, and when i went to the bank, the teller always say yes? why's that ?

I have this exact issue

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes