Ren'Py Completed Milf's Control Unofficial Ren'Py Port [selectivepaperclip]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
U

User_51567

what m i supposed to do with patch file??
It says exactly what to do on the frontpage under the installation patch.... LOOK!!!

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Milf's Control.exe" to start playing.

PATCH:
extract it so the /game/ subfolder overwriting any existing files there

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Can someone give me a more detailed overview about what is going on in this game?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello! Can anyone tell me how i walk out of my room. i press Z but nothing happen.
why i can't play card with them?
First, please don't double post. If you want to add on to what you've said, use the "Edit" feature.

The Ren'Py port doesn't walk like the RPGM version. Click the red boxes to move directly to points of interest.

There is no card game in this version.

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
stuck in classroom when supposed to use ring on teacher.the girl in the corridor says she doesnt want to play with me anymore.my friend keeps saying wait till end of lesson.is this a bug?

Poison-Idea

Feb 13, 2019
Is day 7 bugged for anyone else? Only thing i have left to do to progress is talk to Eric but there's no response

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Do I still have to mess with lockpicks with this port? That's what made me delete the other version. Got fed up with trying to pick a lock on the door. Stupid mechanic.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
" not implemented in this version! "? isnt it a complete version ?

View attachment 257393
Complete version doesn't mean completely completed. :)

Not everything in the game was finished. He kind of rushed the ending to get to Milf's Villa...which he rushed the ending of to get to Milfy City. Not that that's bad - Milfy City is way better than anything he's done before.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes