• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

rkymand

Jul 6, 2017
i stuck start of game and can't find any book for sister and my map only show home and library
what do i do?

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
keep searching. the whole game is hard, not just on the begin. every single step sometimes takes a really long time. trust me ull find it sooner or later :)

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
this game is by far the best of icstor
This is my first icstor game that I played, and while this was absolutely brilliant, I'm now hesitant to play his other games knowing they won't reach this level of greatness.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
A shame,still so much to do in this game.Is he going to make Milf's control 2 or something?
Not at the moment... Right now he's only working on Incest Story 2 and MILFs Villa...

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
I'm unable to play this game. It keeps crashing with a "RGSS3 Player has stopped working" error.

Anyone know how to fix this? I tried reinstalling and that didn't help. I tried the Data Execution Prevention option and that didn't work either.

weed

Jun 9, 2017
Walkthrough day 1 is not the same as in the game when I started playing in the museum. And I can not finish day 1. Or perhaps by me? Someone help with

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes