• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
Just finished the game. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on it.

Lacked story. Had a LOT of potential to be an excellent game on the story front if the author chose to expand more on the characters. The sister was the only one I think who got any real justice, but it's still lacking. Sister was HOOOOOOT though and it was a really nice touch to give the brother and sister so many scenes together.

Spoiler stuff below for those who wanna discuss it too :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, it was a fun game. The card game was really fun too!
Yeah the final was rushed, it could had a better final...

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
OK, finally got around to trying to finish this game
any tips for doing the bar "strength" thing? I literally spent 10+ minutes trying to do the last one and can't keep the stupid ass courser in the thing. I barely tap the key and it flys everywhere.
ugh this minigame is the worst.

Agreed about the strength mini game "Fail-O-Meter".. seriously frustrating.. don't even really know what the end goal is.. anyone? tips?

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Use the arrow keys to keep the line within the colors. That's it.
Unfortunately like SteelNight said, I too have the problem where the arrow keys just jerk and fly the curser all over.. thre is zero control over the line.

MajorDeity

Donor
May 20, 2017
Re'download and try again, i never had any major bug with the 1.0c version.
After redownloading and still experiencing the issue I did a little more research and I think the whole thing can be chalked up to lag. For example on a map with cars and people moving around I notice the game starts to go haywire at the same time as vehicles etc lag in motion.

I ended up just fixing it by modding the mini-game so that if you don't touch anything after it starts the mini-game it just auto succeeds... brutish but effective, at least now I can progress.

Reactions: Makaikishi

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
After redownloading and still experiencing the issue I did a little more research and I think the whole thing can be chalked up to lag. For example on a map with cars and people moving around I notice the game starts to go haywire at the same time as vehicles etc lag in motion.

I ended up just fixing it by modding the mini-game so that if you don't touch anything after it starts the mini-game it just auto succeeds... brutish but effective, at least now I can progress.
Glad you managed to solve your issue, enjoy the game XD

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Am I the only one who finds the end weird? Suddenly he's all about the sister, it comes out of nowhere. Especially in a game called Milf's control. Why would he want one girl when the ring can give him a harem?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The ending was kind of rushed, but playing it as the game was developed that was the general feeling of it that the ending didn't fit the overall theme of the game. Its one where I didn't mind the pointless mini-game, the Milf Card Game was kind of fun once you worked out the right deck.

R

RWaites

Can anyone tell me the best keys to use for the arm wrestling and strength tests

Harry3171

May 30, 2017
i have a big problem...
i ordered the clothes for mom...
but no courier is comming...

and: i can't find anything to open the door by the weird-shpo :(

PLEASE help me ;)

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Getting an error at the beginning where it endlessly loops with a quicktime event dialog but event never plays installed quicktime for windows but doesn't seem to work

May 3, 2017
This game turns out to be a great card game. And I developed a good strategy to win over at least second-top enemies.

Then I think to myself - I like this game because of that card game component? Or a hentai game?

Can y'all recommend me any card game with the rule similar to this one? Lol then I will stay away from f95 and become a nerdy dude

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes