4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
It was at version .5 before so clearly half of the game was scrapped. Casualty of the patreon model.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
It was at version .5 before so clearly half of the game was scrapped. Casualty of the patreon model.
Not exactly. Version numbers don't work that way. So the first beta release would have (or should have) been a 0.1.0 release. Bug fixes to that version would have been 0.1.1, 0.1.2, etc. The next version would be 0.2.0, followed by 0.2.1, etc. Beta version get released until a "complete" version gets done. This could be after version 0.2.1 > 1.0.0, it could be 0.12.57 > 1.0.0. It all depends on how many releases the dev spits out.

I fully believe at least a days worth of material got relegated to bonus content, but nowhere near half a games worth.

Reactions: muttdoggy

taooat11

Aug 12, 2016
how to get the mother sex scene the clothes shop and Police woman the Church

Last edited:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
This exclusive for u guys i got some time and decided to extract the images from the game and upload it the animated scenes/bonus/normal pictures are all included just deleted some pics like npc chatting bla bla have fun boys and if the post creator wanna use the link in the first pgae no problem =D ok stop talk here the link enjoy

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
This exclusive for u guys i got some time and decided to extract the images from the game and upload it the animated scenes/bonus/normal pictures are all included just deleted some pics like npc chatting bla bla have fun boys and if the post creator wanna use the link in the first pgae no problem =D ok stop talk here the link enjoy
Hey thanks mahn but the download gets very slow after 50%.....can you upload it on go file or somewhere else? thanks again

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Hey thanks mahn but the download gets very slow after 50%.....can you upload it on go file or somewhere else? thanks again
thats probably because u reach the mega limit 1GB downlod per day its happen on some country like mine the trick for download its pause the download at 40% turn of or reset the modem(router) and unpause the download i do this for reset my ip
and about repost i cant i formated my computer sry

Reactions: Hitman

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
thats probably because u reach the mega limit 1GB downlod per day its happen on some country like mine the trick for download its pause the download at 40% turn of or reset the modem(router) and unpause the download i do this for reset my ip
and about repost i cant i formated my computer sry
it is stuck at 99%....it happened twice

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
it is stuck at 99%....it happened twice
There are 2 different links mega and gofile are you trying just 1 or both links cause you shouldnt have any trouble with gofile

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
Hey can you do this for milf villa as well?
nice work

Reactions: A$AP

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
hey which software did you use?

Reactions: A$AP
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes