4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Perhaps the mind control end is controlling the mom so it would still fit in the title "Milf's Control".

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
So I unpacked the game, and it appears the Sister ending and MC ending are all we got. Unfortunate, that.

There is one scene I haven't found yet (mom in the car) but I don't think that is attached to an ending (There are two files in the graphics "Ending1" and "Ending2", but nothing beyond those).

francoz99

Oct 12, 2016
So I unpacked the game, and it appears the Sister ending and MC ending are all we got. Unfortunate, that.

There is one scene I haven't found yet (mom in the car) but I don't think that is attached to an ending (There are two files in the graphics "Ending1" and "Ending2", but nothing beyond those).
it is a bonus bonus scene there are 8 and they are in the vending machine and in churches there is 1 bonus scene

Reactions: Jean Lenegre

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I suppose he has 'finished' 2 games so far. It's more like he wrapped up 2 older projects to work on one he wanted to do more, but I can understand because with MILF's Villa everything looks better and is animated.

U

User_2668

Not surprising though. He did something similar in the last version of Istory too. In that case there's wasn't any new mom sex scene. It was all about sis.

and got to say i'm really disappointed. I thought he said there will almost same amount of content of milf villa. It wasn't even close in the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Not surprising though. He did something similar in the last version of Istory too. In that case there's wasn't any new mom sex scene. It was all about sis.

and got to say i'm really disappointed. I thought he said there will almost same amount of content of milf villa. It wasn't even close in the end.
well at least all ''bonus content'' from 1.0 (0.6) are with mom the bonus scenes are better than the normal scenes but not animated =D the bad side its that u need go to the locations for replay the bonus scenes and not using the computer

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
I think 2 endings are ok but all that decide which ending you get is the one choice right at the end of the game. Thats really stupid and uninspired! I get the felling he just wants to end the game quick.

SpookyDonut

Sep 7, 2016
I gotta feeling that he really rushed to end this game, maybe because he work on other project, but endings is really disappointing for me.
I expected more of him butt oh well... :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Makaikishi

alexbug15

Aug 15, 2016
well, i'm glad he put this project to an end so he can focus on milf's villa in witch you can "grab your D and double click" compared with most rpgmaker games

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
All of the bonus scenes that got tossed in with this last batch make me think he had a lot more scenes planned out and rendered, and just didn't get around to coding in events for them. He'd have had to add another day or two, which is more dialog, more quest coding, more contextualization, more more more. Just chucking in a ton of "click atm, get pictures" events and a couple endings that amounted to little more than "I must go now, my planet needs me" was a quick way to wrap this beast up and move on.

Aug 7, 2016
I am very disappointed, the game promised to be good but the ending is terrible, no gallery with all the additional scenes, only two forced endings, after such a long time and properly, made the game I expected something better

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
Yeah, disappointed... especially because I worked hard to be a "good student" and that didn't matter after all, it didn't feel like an end and without a main plot or villain it became boring... for game with magical powers I prefer The Artifact, at least in that game there are not mind control... mind control = boring.

The Mom design and the cart games were the best things of the game... now I want ICSTOR focus on only two games, Incest Story 2 and Milf Villa :)

Reactions: Raven Hex
Aug 7, 2016
Yeah, disappointed... especially because I worked hard to be a "good student" and that didn't matter after all, it didn't feel like an end and without a main plot or villain it became boring... for game with magical powers I prefer The Artifact, at least in that game there are not mind control... mind control = boring.

The Mom design and the cart games were the best things of the game... now I want ICSTOR focus on only two games, Incest Story 2 and Milf Villa :)
I cant agree with u game without mindcontrol are boring and thats why im disappointed last few events was more "normal" that mindcontroled im w8 fr incest story2 but not for milfs villa i think it was boring and arts and story are much worst that milf control and incest story

• Haha
Reactions: str8up

Nikeee

Sep 16, 2016
What a disappointment. This game had a lot of potential but he blew it all by rushing the ending.

Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
does anyone have the bonus artwork which are available only to $35 patreons? I heard the are quite good

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes