• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
I played and i liked a lot, but the ending with the mom wasn't that good. The asset used to make the mom it's the best one i've ever seen!

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
My favourite game from icstor. I like the style of the game with the card system and also his hot characters.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
My favourite game from icstor. I like the style of the game with the card system and also his hot characters.
I could have done without the cards, though as far as mini games go (seems like EVERYONE has to have one in their game) at least this one was incorporated into the story of the game. It became winnable once you built up your deck, which was a new sort of grind.

patriie09

Nov 3, 2016
I could have done without the cards, though as far as mini games go (seems like EVERYONE has to have one in their game) at least this one was incorporated into the story of the game. It became winnable once you built up your deck, which was a new sort of grind.
As some one who is lazy af when it comes to grinding, I just cheated money and bought packs in the story and made a deck with which you literally can't lose, saved me quite some time lmao

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
As some one who is lazy af when it comes to grinding, I just cheated money and bought packs in the story and made a deck with which you literally can't lose, saved me quite some time lmao
you don't even have to cheat money, you can "cheat" in game by buying packs and selling them back once you open them because the cards in the packs are worth more than the packs.
He didn't balance it very well.

SteelNight

Sep 14, 2016
OK, finally got around to trying to finish this game
any tips for doing the bar "strength" thing? I literally spent 10+ minutes trying to do the last one and can't keep the stupid ass courser in the thing. I barely tap the key and it flys everywhere.
ugh this minigame is the worst.

Charolastra

Modder
May 27, 2017
i really liked this game, but there are a lot of scenes that you can watch by atm machines, that could be developed in the story game.

this is the first game i played from icstor, and then played all the other icstor games but did'nt like them, just this one

Wanderan

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
Just finished the game. Just thought I'd share my thoughts on it.

Lacked story. Had a LOT of potential to be an excellent game on the story front if the author chose to expand more on the characters. The sister was the only one I think who got any real justice, but it's still lacking. Sister was HOOOOOOT though and it was a really nice touch to give the brother and sister so many scenes together.

Spoiler stuff below for those who wanna discuss it too :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, it was a fun game. The card game was really fun too!

Reactions: Raven Hex
4.10 star(s) 8 Votes