4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

rle68

May 28, 2017
Stuck at same point i was last time the damn arm wrestling.. cant get it to move without jerking all over the screen...open to suggestions.. cant believe there isnt a cheat for this shit..

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Stuck at same point i was last time the damn arm wrestling.. cant get it to move without jerking all over the screen...open to suggestions.. cant believe there isnt a cheat for this shit..
I also find the arm wrestling the most difficult, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.
The key is to hit your arrow keys short at a time, multiple times. This keeps the speed of the bar low and easier to handle.
If you hit it long once it jumps from one side to the other. Hope this helps, let me know.
And I think he doesn't like cheaters, 'cause none of his games have them.

rle68

May 28, 2017
I also find the arm wrestling the most difficult, but once you get the hang of it, it's pretty easy.
The key is to hit your arrow keys short at a time, multiple times. This keeps the speed of the bar low and easier to handle.
If you hit it long once it jumps from one side to the other. Hope this helps, let me know.
And I think he doesn't like cheaters, 'cause none of his games have them.
Tried your suggestions thx by the way... seems the bar only moves when your not on the target.. so if im on the target the bar wont move only when im off it moves ... seems like i cant win

game is interesting but this 5 times shit.. to me is too much dont like it that much... going back on the shefl

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Tried your suggestions thx by the way... seems the bar only moves when your not on the target.. so if im on the target the bar wont move only when im off it moves ... seems like i cant win

game is interesting but this 5 times shit.. to me is too much dont like it that much... going back on the shefl
That is indeed the idea of the strength test. if you stay on the target, the target will shrink. And when it's small enough you win. If the bar is full you lose. The first times are the hardest.

ReaperDay

May 18, 2017
Can someone can tell me WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with my pc!!!??, no matter what version i download i always have the same Fucking problem, after i talk with the twins at the clothing shop and when i gonna start a card battle with one of them this happen!!!:
65464.JPG

WTF is nilclass????

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
You don't, you get the lockpick from a guy standing on the peer and playing the gard game for it. In order to get the nurse scene on day 1 you need to go to the sewers, not for the lockpick.
i finished the nurse quest but i cannot find the lockpick, i am kinda stuck. everybody at the sewer in card games bet against one card not lockpick. if you could share me a pic kindly

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
i finished the nurse quest but i cannot find the lockpick, i am kinda stuck. everybody at the sewer in card games bet against one card not lockpick. if you could share me a pic kindly
The guy that gives you the lockpick isn't in the sewers, he is standing on the peer more on the left side of the map.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes