4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
i found it thanks. do u know from where i can download milf villa ?
Here you go, it's already on this adult game pirate heaven ^^! In the OP you can find the 0.4c build aswell as a compressed version of the 0.4c, as last comment I posted a new link for the bugfix 0.4d build but it has no compressed version as of yet.

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
is there any cheats or mods that can help me?
Honestly, there's nothing so difficult in this game to require cheats. The only thing that might be difficult is when using the ring, but you can make that automatic using the switch in your room.

Reactions: fromqb

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
Honestly, there's nothing so difficult in this game to require cheats. The only thing that might be difficult is when using the ring, but you can make that automatic using the switch in your room.
i dont find this game difficult. though a map is needed. i dont know if i ll need the cheats. i am only in day 1 and i am already lost. cant find my house.

Gogotaro

Aug 7, 2017
What is the difference between all the versions?

Also is this the "final" version that i saw on another site with bonus scenes?

Last edited:

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
i dont find this game difficult. though a map is needed. i dont know if i ll need the cheats. i am only in day 1 and i am already lost. cant find my house.
Your house is the second one at the top left of the town, the one with the yellow door.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
After you did the aunt scene, try leaving the house. If i remember correctly you'll bumb into someone and then you auto go to bed. Been a shit while since i played this game so im very rusty. I find Ictstor's walkthrough to not be very thourough. I do have another walkthrough i found on the net by looking for a torrent to the game when it was still in development. This was even before Icstor wrote one himself. It was in russian so it's a google translate and its very broken english (never bothered rewriting it into something readeable XD, though i have tought of doing it) but i used this before and have gotten al the content out of the game. Hope it helps!
HI gert, in day 7, after mom scnene in the bathroom , i cannot find the marker next to the sewer? is it a bug ?

Gert_Boomans

Apr 30, 2017
HI gert, in day 7, after mom scnene in the bathroom , i cannot find the marker next to the sewer? is it a bug ?
The walkthrough i use doesnt state a marker next to any sewer. Try going to the two guys in church and skip the marker part. See if it works ^^!

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
Finished the game. Here's my walkthrough, most is from jptune on previous page. I edited some stuff and put the missing parts in there.

I couldn't find the pass for the chest, if anyone knows would be nice to share it.
Look at the numbers on the buildings in the main town area.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes