4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
oh i see. i didn't know that. it has a different origin then. interesting
most things do, like christmas, it was a pagan holiday for the winter solstice. christ was born in august not december. heh the swastika is all over asia as a good luck symbol, the nazis perverted it.

Reactions: skazy

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
hey there
i've played the game and it was good. although i don't like mind control stuff that much graphics were good and it was worth to play it. the game itself is incest based but you can try different fetishes as well so this is a plus. eris's mother pregrancy choise was odd to me, but i guess some people like that stuff, right?
pictures were definetely high quality and animations are well prepared. the story itself was good oriented. i like the fact that the mc could do something with her sister without help of the ring.
also sister was my favorite since firs day, when i saw her picture on the wall i said "this is the girl" and the fact that she was the only one who willing to do stuff with you( expect schoolgirl) was good enough. so, yeah.
loved the game
Were you able to find the security guard in the parking lot of the clothing store in Day 5 and play cards with him? If so, where is he?

Reactions: jenseltersquats

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
Were you able to find the security guard in the parking lot of the clothing store in Day 5 and play cards with him? If so, where is he?
i think he is behing the clothing store, in the parking lot. i don't quite remember it but maybe you have to trigger some events in order to make him appear there. try to pass the other area until the mc says "i need to find another way to go there" then go behind the store and talk to him. if i am not mistaken he is top right part of the parking lot

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
most things do, like christmas, it was a pagan holiday for the winter solstice. christ was born in august not december. heh the swastika is all over asia as a good luck symbol, the nazis perverted it.
i see. thanks for the info

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
i think he is behing the clothing store, in the parking lot. i don't quite remember it but maybe you have to trigger some events in order to make him appear there. try to pass the other area until the mc says "i need to find another way to go there" then go behind the store and talk to him. if i am not mistaken he is top right part of the parking lot
if mom isn't int he store, he won't be there

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
where are the hidden buttons in the game
there some some hints regarding to this question in the game. for example, when you touch the vending machine it says "secret scene with police can be activated by a button. button is near the hospital" when you go to the hospital, if im not mistaken, the button is top left side of the hospital. but outdoor, not in the hospital. you should check the area near the hospital

z21kore

Sep 12, 2017
FYI can't access the reduced size version of this.

> *F95Edition made by Pepé Le Pew by slightly reducing image quality

> The file you are trying to download is no longer available. The account that created this link has been terminated due to multiple violations of our .

Reactions: bernthal

szurley

Nov 15, 2017
there some some hints regarding to this question in the game. for example, when you touch the vending machine it says "secret scene with police can be activated by a button. button is near the hospital" when you go to the hospital, if im not mistaken, the button is top left side of the hospital. but outdoor, not in the hospital. you should check the area near the hospital
Thank you

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I tried to like this game, but got fed up with the various mini games and feeling that the main game really needed more of a walkthrough.

Ryuk128

Jan 28, 2018
Game Info:
Updated
: 19 November, 2016
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Big tits / Big breasts, Incest, Oral, Titsjob, Anal, Lesbians
Censorship: None
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Version: 1.0c
Language: English

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download Links:

Thanks @Wolfregis & Pepé Le Pew[COLOR=#ff9900]*[/COLOR]
-
*F95Edition made by Pepé Le Pew by slightly reducing image quality​
F95edition link is no longer available....can anyone help plz

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
F95edition link is no longer available....can anyone help plz
That version is no longer avalible. Ive made additional mirrors to the original. I know thats not waht you wanted, but saw that it needed some.

HornyGamer888

Feb 22, 2018
Please, I don't know how to open this golden thing in day 1, in basement of museum. I have this tiny thing, lockpick I guess.
My english isnot very good, so I hope so that you understand me.
Please help me, I can't go through this mission.
I will wait here for answer, so If anyone see this, say something.
Thank you a lot.

Edit: Opened.
how did you open it. im stuck there

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes