4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

LordCorwin

Game Developer
Dec 18, 2017
Did he? I mean, i think his next game will also be incest based.
It might, or it might not. Patreon has been telling creators that their games can't contain incest at all, not just the promotional material for the games. It's possible that ICSTOR is secretly giving them the middle finger, which would be rad, but he might have followed ICCreations in perusing 'Milf' themed content with 'step' siblings and parents.

It's not the connection I enjoy, the whole 'step' thing is kind of boring. And while I'm all for Milfs, it's not what I was a supporter of ICSTOR for.

Reactions: FeelingBlue

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016
It might, or it might not. Patreon has been telling creators that their games can't contain incest at all, not just the promotional material for the games. It's possible that ICSTOR is secretly giving them the middle finger, which would be rad, but he might have followed ICCreations in perusing 'Milf' themed content with 'step' siblings and parents.

It's not the connection I enjoy, the whole 'step' thing is kind of boring. And while I'm all for Milfs, it's not what I was a supporter of ICSTOR for.
Many creator's are trying to bypass the Patreon bullshit, like Sin from Dreams of Desire. If you haven't heard yet, stepcest is also a big NO for patreon.
If you are a pratreon of him you can try ask him about it, but from the teasers that he released i'm sure that will be incest.

Reactions: FeelingBlue

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Hello there! Anyone has full SAVES with all scenes? I mean Save per scene or at least one save with completed game? :) Thanks :)

7heJudge

Apr 27, 2017
I will enjoy the Plot more if someone is kind enough to post a save with everything unlocked. Thanks in advance.

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
I can't get past the strength mini games. I know how to beat them, I just can't due to slow fingers .

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
Finished the game. Here's my walkthrough, most is from jptune on previous page. I edited some stuff and put the missing parts in there.

EDIT: Updated the walkthrough
I'm having some trouble locating the security guard in the parking lot of the clothing store and playing cards with him in Day 5. As a result, I don't think I can advance to Day 6. Were you able to find the guard?

skazy

Dec 14, 2017
hey there
i've played the game and it was good. although i don't like mind control stuff that much graphics were good and it was worth to play it. the game itself is incest based but you can try different fetishes as well so this is a plus. eris's mother pregrancy choise was odd to me, but i guess some people like that stuff, right?
pictures were definetely high quality and animations are well prepared. the story itself was good oriented. i like the fact that the mc could do something with her sister without help of the ring.
also sister was my favorite since firs day, when i saw her picture on the wall i said "this is the girl" and the fact that she was the only one who willing to do stuff with you( expect schoolgirl) was good enough. so, yeah.
loved the game

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes