4.10 star(s) 8 Votes

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
does anyone have instructions on how to play these fucking cards? if I did not try it, I only have a draw ...

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
does anyone have instructions on how to play these fucking cards? if I did not try it, I only have a draw ...
Lmao, I struggled a lot too. I managed to figure it out, though. Each card as you know has four sides with a number or royalty (face) or Ace. Suppose you place a card next to your opponent's - when you place down a card and your card is a higher number or higher face card with respect to the opponent's card you take possession of your opponent's card as well (only the numbers/faces directly opposing each other are taken into consideration for who takes possession). For example, if the right side of my card had a 10 and I placed this card right next to my opponent's card which had a 9 on the left side, then I'd gain possession of both cards. The goal of each card game is to get higher point values (which are indicated at the bottom) than your opponent.

Reactions: Elisha Cuthbert

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
what's going on with this armwrestling ... I tried different ways but I still have no idea how it works and what should I do to win ... some hint would be welcomed... it worked with the cards and now I'm winning :)

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
For all the strength tasks (which includes armwrestling) you need to try your best to keep the cursor in the center of the moving region until it shrinks really small. Try not to keep your fingers for too long a time on either of the arrow keys, instead use quick taps of the arrows to move the cursor little by little in the direction of the region.
what's going on with this armwrestling ... I tried different ways but I still have no idea how it works and what should I do to win ... some hint would be welcomed... it worked with the cards and now I'm winning :)

Reactions: _Awesome123_

GeorgeMarty

Jul 31, 2017
is this playable on a mac? I know Milf's Villa is, but says Windows for OS on first post. Is this the same or legit Windows only?

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
i need help, i got the picklock thing from the guy on the bridge but cant use it to get the nun's scene. is it a bug or somthing? and i think that is a problem that make so i cant move on to the next day neither.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
I kept getting an error message can couldn't continue though the game, It was at the second night scene with your mum. I don't know why but it randomly started working again.

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Noooooo i get an error at day 7 after the cave. My last save is from day 2......Ok this is the last game I did not play by icstor. And now from the beginning. I need holidays......

blacksiopao

Feb 24, 2018
Thanks, I got the card, not as I expected tho. Does anyone know where can I find the "Mom sleeping blowjob", the second one in the scene category in PC?
i'm missing that too, its supposed to be the one on your 1st night when you wake up I guess, but it does not register on your folder/achievements

Decent Wanker

Sep 28, 2017
I can not see the picture (how to enter the cave)(the picture is in the walktrough, the site is blocking me). Help me please.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes