3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
I'm curious, post a save. I had zero issues going to her house in the morning.

Warehouse label flickers in Daisy's room

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
You are not curious enough...
You still have tasks to do in the college

EDIT: And I have no problem for reading...
Again, try don't be cocky.

You cannot proceed with college quest if you don't have completed the bra quest.

Rather than come out like a piece of shit with your comments, try to listen what other people are trying to say and don't assume everybody operates in life like you do. (Life lesson)

I asked for help, because I tried all permutation and religiously followed the task list, I am not a teenager with attention span issues..

I am not the only one here stuck in this point of Sophia not reacting, no ability to complete the bra quest.

For the normal people that are stuck in the same point I was stuck, please use the save file that a gentleman shared few posts ago. It helps

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
This is not incest. And even if you forcing it, its just doesn't make sense. The landlady has 2 daughters from 1 man. Mc is the middle child from different father. And the cousin acting like strangers
I guess you're wrong after all because if you use incest patch only the youngest sister of the MC so Cynthia is the defacto half-sister of the MC because her father is Henry, while older sister Olivia and MC have the same father who was the first husband of Sophie (mom), and as is usually the case in incest games where MC's father is still alive the scenario was that after his parents divorced MC went to live with his father and his older sister Olivia stayed with their mother and now his father sent MC back to his mother Sophie.
As for the cousin it may be that they simply don't know each other very well since MC lived with his father for many years and didn't keep in touch with the rest of the family back then.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022

You cannot proceed with college quest if you don't have completed the bra quest.

Rather than come out like a piece of shit with your comments, try to listen what other people are trying to say and don't assume everybody operates in life like you do. (Life lesson)

I asked for help, because I tried all permutation and religiously followed the task list, I am not a teenager with attention span issues..

I am not the only one here stuck in this point of Sophia not reacting, no ability to complete the bra quest.

For the normal people that are stuck in the same point I was stuck, please use the save file that a gentleman shared few posts ago. It helps
Welcome to my ignore list, you poorly educated person

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Anyone still has these files? The links are dead.

Milf of Sunville S1 Extra Crack
Contains the decrypted extra images for the S1 Extra version of the game.
I will upload this archive to other websites as well, for now I am posting this on anonfiles.

EDIT: The files I had linked in my original post were containing the wrong images. I have re-uploaded the correct version, sorry if you downloaded the wrong one prior to me fixing it :(

Gofile mirror

Instructions included in the zip file

1. Extract wherever
2. Copy the slides folder to <your_game_installation_folder>/game/images, replace existing files
3. Copy the z_activation.rpy file to <your_game_installation_folder>/game/00_Functions

When starting the game, if it tells you it is modded, press accept and continue. You should see Activated in the bottom left of the main menu.

DISCLAIMER
I haven't had time to play the update yet with the crack, so please let me know if there is any bugs.
EDIT: Played through the update without any problems following the provided instructions, enjoy!
Thx AnonDev :love:

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I guess you're wrong after all because if you use incest patch only the youngest sister of the MC so Cynthia is the defacto half-sister of the MC because her father is Henry, while older sister Olivia and MC have the same father who was the first husband of Sophie (mom), and as is usually the case in incest games where MC's father is still alive the scenario was that after his parents divorced MC went to live with his father and his older sister Olivia stayed with their mother and now his father sent MC back to his mother Sophie.
As for the cousin it may be that they simply don't know each other very well since MC lived with his father for many years and didn't keep in touch with the rest of the family back then.
Love your “I love moms gif sig” but do you think you could put the name of the game that their in the corner so we would know what there from?

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022

Hey I've the same Sophie/kitchen issue. I cannot find the save you're talking about would you (or annyone who can) mind sharing one that is after the kitchen step please?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Hey I've the same Sophie/kitchen issue. I cannot find the save you're talking about would you (or annyone who can) mind sharing one that is after the kitchen step please?
This gentleman kadgilek shares a SAVE FILE that allowed me to move forward, while some other prick was telling me that I was not paying attention to the game.

The SAVE FILE has been removed.

I will try to log later and share otherwise I suggest to contact privately kadgilek

Thanks

EraRamp

Aug 26, 2019
Can you please send me the save file before the error. I will send it to the developer for fixing

Reactions: Alea iacta est
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes