3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Too bad the dev added a quick menu that not only doesn't work but now it's also impossible to use the one found here. If you're adding a quick menu you need a slider for the auto button. sigh.

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
I forgot a little what kind of game this is. But when I continued, I immediately recognized the developer by his stupid jokes with extra scenes.)

yilmaz404

Dec 28, 2021
Can extra scenes be unlocked in the S2 V3 version? Does activation code crack work? Or do we have to wait for the Extra version?

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
The normal version we got now has all the extras unlocked form last update but lacks all the extra scenes of this
update completely - there is nothing to unlock because there is nothing in the game folders to see.
Can extra scenes be unlocked in the S2 V3 version? Does activation code crack work? Or do we have to wait for the Extra version?
There is literally nothing else form what you get in your normal playthrough to see in the normal version.

DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023

• Fixed a bug that blocked the dialogue with Sophie in the kitchen for some players.
  • Other minor fixes

The download links have been updated.
Additionally, you can download the patch separately and copy the files over the existing files in the game directory.

Standard version patch:
- - - -
Extra version patch:
- - -

Last edited by a moderator:

F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Milfs of Sunville
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native (25/30) fps animations of the game with interpolated 60 fps animations.

how ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frame next to each native frames.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect ( ) :

Download links
S1 V10 Extra : ; Mega
S2 V3 Standard : Pixeldrain ; Mega

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mod updated

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes