3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
And there's no way to access these files?
In fact it's not a jpg but a gif most of the time. The only way to view them outside of the game is to make a screenshot from the extra version in the game. But you loose the animated part.
If you search in this thread, you can find a package of jpg already screenshoted in a zip file

Reactions: DexterM0RGAN

DexterM0RGAN

Nov 11, 2023
In fact it's not a jpg but a gif most of the time. The only way to view them outside of the game is to make a screenshot from the extra version in the game. But you loose the animated part.
If you search in this thread, you can find a package of jpg already screenshoted in a zip file
yeah i found the links but the anonfiles site is down. do you have these pictures man?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
yeah i found the links but the anonfiles site is down. do you have these pictures man?
Nope, sorry. I just use the activation crack to see the images in the game.
But you can do yourself by
opening the console with a activation crack installed.
type "show img_xxx.jpg"
exit the the console
take a screenshot.
and so on

Last edited:
Reactions: DexterM0RGAN

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
can i send it to him directly somehow i dont want my account to get blocked or something i know they are looking at these forums
You can report the OP with the link. Than moderators will update the OP with the extra and someone will crack the activion code

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
what do you mean report him ?
In the first post of the thread (the one with the links and previews) there is a button on the bottom to report the post. Clicking on there you can paste the link to download extra version. A moderator then can update de download links here with the extra version

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
can i send it to him directly somehow i dont want my account to get blocked or something i know they are looking at these forums
No risk to be blocked! Your account information is not stored in the game directory tree

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

• Fixed a bug that prevented quests from the new update from starting when using auto-saves made while viewing the game's gallery
  • Other minor fixes

The download links have been updated.
If you haven't encountered this bug, there's no need for you to download the patch.
Additionally, you can download the patch separately and copy the files over the existing files in the game directory.
Standard version patch:

Extra version patch:
Please edit your post that is already linked if you updated your patch. Instead of making a new one. It saves us work thanks.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v2
Have you planned to update your crack ?

Reactions: zobi64
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes