3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
You have tried on the 3.00 extra, not the 3.02 extra. With the 3.00 it work, but not with the 3.02
Game running with no mods, reapplied the crack from the OP with the same result - Extra Choices remain greyed out.

The crack does work with MilfsOfSunville-Season2-v2-Extra-pc.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
This game is wonky but spicy and every once in a while quite fun and refreshing ...

These be the Extra versions tiers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the heads up. Gotta say the Patreon tier system overcomplicates things at times. I also think they should charge a standalone price for the game after it's been out after a year. I am actually really enjoying it the second time of playing.

lynx73

Jun 30, 2018
To all having problems with the activation crack:

The crack linked from this threads OP as "Activation Code Crack" in the post of DukeNukem6666 is wrong!

instead you need to take it from this post by maximusleroy (the file should be named z_universal_activation_crack.rar)

To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v3

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
I'm having a problem translating Games from these Dev. So from Brazil, and I'm translating the games using Renp'y 8.1.3 and this error appears below, can anyone know how to solve this problem.

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
Shit, even with this new update I can't play the step "find sarah at the party next day"
I'm stuck I can't continue the game.
Is there someone can give me a save for the end of S2_V2 or tell me how to pass this step ?

Last edited:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
You return the following night, enter the college and take the immediate left into the assembly hall whatever it's called.
You have to go late as it's when the parties are held. That confused me for ages.

The MC then gets to have his way with her on the beach.

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
You return the following night, enter the college and take the immediate left into the assembly hall whatever it's called.
You have to go late as it's when the parties are held. That confused me for ages.

The MC then gets to have his way with her on the beach.
Thanks but I did that and everytime I go to the party in the assembly, Sarah is still talking with Mrs Hills.
I don't know what else to do.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If it was working properly Sarah would be stood on her own, with other groups of students around her.
I did notice the first time I played it, the same issue occurred. I downloaded it again.

I enjoyed it so much I joined the Patreon as a silver member and downloaded the official game. Cost me about £4 and it also gives you access to the Season 2 version 3 download. I did notice some of the variants were missing from sex scenes but it didn't ruin the experience for me.

You have to make sure to get it running properly just to witness the MC ploughing Sarah. It's quite brutal lol.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
a month to release the extra version and there is a bug with the sex scene big as my house?? really devs?

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
I don't understand, I replayed the entire S2_V2 and I'm still stuck at the step "date with sarah" "Find Sarah at the party the next day".
Everytime, Sarah is still talking to Mrs. Hills

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I don't understand, I replayed the entire S2_V2 and I'm still stuck at the step "date with sarah" "Find Sarah at the party the next day".
Everytime, Sarah is still talking to Mrs. Hills

It's because you have to return to the college on the following evening. When you get there you will see Sarah has been abandoned by Miss Hill. So go home, sleep until the evening (I think) and then walk back into the assembly room, first door on the left as you enter the school.

Le-xx

Aug 12, 2022
It's because you have to return to the college on the following evening. When you get there you will see Sarah has been abandoned by Miss Hill. So go home, sleep until the evening (I think) and then walk back into the assembly room, first door on the left as you enter the school.
Thanks, I did it. I returned in the evening or at night and the result is the same, Sarah is with Mrs. Hills

Reactions: BlenderGuy
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes