3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
am i being stupid or is there no way to either scroll back or see the dialogue history in season 2?
i wanna believe that i'm just being stupid because why would you force your players to load the last save everytime they accidentally skipped a line?
I can scrool back normaly.

Reactions: judgenot93

EddiePR

Jul 16, 2018
I just have a question about season 2

The rollback while using the mouse wheel does not work is it disabled btw im on Win 11

thx for the game its awsome

Dec 9, 2020
The college storyline is getting ridiculous lol. If Dr Disrespect can get in trouble for carrying a camera into a washroom, I'm sure a college director would too for installing permanent cameras in washrooms. But who plays this for story anyways I guess, as long as I can get my dose of Sophie and Daisy. :sneaky:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
for me it doesn't work smoothly. Sometimes it gets stuck after changing the camera angle. :/

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I need help. Where can I find Sophie's bra? Ty

It's in a room used as a storage place for boxed sex toys at the Aunt's house (sex toy seller).
You'll pick it up then the daughter will ask what your hiding behind your back , and give you the actual bra which belongs to Milf.

Mar 11, 2019
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v4
Hmmmm......just started season 1 got the green activated but the mod warning screen is still there

MalLiz

Jan 26, 2024
I tried to play the game for a while, but in all honesty I feel like the off-puttingly broken use of English and the MC's really shitty personality just ruins any and all fun I could derive from the game. I like the premise and the decently varied cast of female characters to seduce, but even so the whole thing just felt off to me. Maybe someone will eventually give this VN a serious overhaul to significantly improve the poor writing, but I'm not feeling too optimistic about that.

-Mal

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes