3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Ziggas

Aug 8, 2021
This will never be fixed, because the image is not used in Season2-v2-Extra.
You don't have the original version

Original line in:
Quests\MLS\EP1_04\ep04_dialogues8_work_bikerental.rpy:# imgd 911749
Is there a way to fix this myself? I also have this problem on s2v4 extra.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
for me is not working at all, is not working v4.05 and i can`t or they dont let me continue my previous save for this game on v4.02 why? he kick me out
The crack ONLY works for v4.02.

v4.05 or whatever you are saying is not here, so there is no way to update the crack for it....

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
The crack ONLY works for v4.02.

v4.05 or whatever you are saying is not here, so there is no way to update the crack for it....

so, with or without that crack on v4.05 u say i am not able to play and continued at all my previous save ? in that evening when i was on college for that graffiti was remain 1 or 2 more quest to be completed, how i do that?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so, with or without that crack on v4.05 u say i am not able to play and continued at all my previous save ? in that evening when i was on college for that graffiti was remain 1 or 2 more quest to be completed, how i do that?
No not for the "extra" you can play the "normal" version, for extra either use v4.02 or pay.

v4.05 or whatever is just bugfixes more than likely.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
No not for the "extra" you can play the "normal" version, for extra either use v4.02 or pay.

v4.05 or whatever is just bugfixes more than likely.

mhmm.... but appear like a update this v4.05 seriously, then when i will be able to do that what i already told u up before? when real next extra update will come or season 3? wonder, thanks again, i wish u a wonderful sunday

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
mhmm.... but appear like a update this v4.05 seriously, then when i will be able to do that what i already told u up before? when real next extra update will come or season 3? wonder, thanks again, i wish u a wonderful sunday
Not sure why you updated in the first place, already told whoever a few pages back the same thing, they should have not updated. The person who made the crack only has access to v4.02 and could only test the crack with v4.02.

Either delete everything related to Season 2 except your save files, download v4.02 plus crack then you can play the extra version, IF NOT then you can only play the NORMAL version.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Not sure why you updated in the first place, already told whoever a few pages back the same thing, they should have not updated. The person who made the crack only has access to v4.02 and could only test the crack with v4.02.

Either delete everything related to Season 2 except your save files, download v4.02 plus crack then you can play the extra version, IF NOT then you can only play the NORMAL version.

i did this a 10min ago like u told me now but still not working, i mean after that incident with Chloe when she write that on college walls and after i am out from Ms.Young office and i talk with her again with Chloe he kick me out without i do nothin wrong, seriously.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i did this a 10min ago like u told me now but still not working, i mean after that incident with Chloe when she write that on college walls and after i am out from Ms.Young office and i talk with her again with Chloe he kick me out without i do nothin wrong, seriously.
The extra version only adds extra sex scenes and positions.

Not sure what to tell you, I tested the crack with my compressed version and it works fine.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
The extra version only adds extra sex scenes and positions.

Not sure what to tell you, I tested the crack with my compressed version and it works fine.

ok, so in your opinion and in your save, what happen after that incident and after Chloe leave college?

wr5109144

Jan 8, 2024
I encountered an error when I was playing Season 1, it happened when I visited Daisy's house, I can't remember how many times, the first few visits to Daisy's house were fine, and the screen that popped up, did not ignore the options, either return to the main menu, send an error report, or quit the game

While running game code: File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1 File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 668, in script call call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10 File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1 File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 668, in script call call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10 File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хукаScriptError: could not find label 'ep05_dialogues3_work_daisy_4b2'.-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------Full traceback: File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1 File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 668, in script call call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10 File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука File "renpy/ast.py", line 1444, in execute rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name) File "game/00_Functions/scene_controller.rpy", line 129, in script call call process_object_click(interact_data[1], interact_data[2], interact_data[3]) from _rcall_sprites_action1 File "game/00_Functions/objects.rpy", line 668, in script call call process_hooks(obj_name, api_scene_name) from _call_process_hooks_10 File "game/00_Functions/hooks_controller.rpy", line 405, in script call call expression label_name from _call_expression_5 #вызов хука File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))ScriptError: could not find label 'ep05_dialogues3_work_daisy_4b2'.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Hi guys, i tried to use the search tool, but i couldn't find anything... so please don't throw stones to me

I downloaded S2. I also applied the crack from the link on main page. I also have the walkthrough mod. Now, when I try to save my progress, games is crashing. No auto-saves at all and no possibility to save my current progress.

Is there any fix? Thanks

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes