3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Nashashuk

Jul 8, 2021
To unlock extras, copy the attached file to the game menu.
The correct activation code will already be displayed, you just need to enter it correctly
Edit: updated the Extra crack, it will now enter the correct activation code for you when you enter any number

Edit2: crack now work for both versions and also removes the mod warning screen
Edit3: added instructions
Edit4: the activation now happens automatically during the game launch

Updated for S2 v4
will there be a crack update? because for me it doesn't work, thank you

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello to all everyone around here..... can anyone please tell me how i can make to work in season 2 my previous save on this game on season 1 where i already complete everythin i was have to do there? i really don t wanna start over again from 0 in season 2, i want to continued with same character start in s1, pls. thanks

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hello to all everyone around here..... can anyone please tell me how i can make to work in season 2 my previous save on this game on season 1 where i already complete everythin i was have to do there? i really don t wanna start over again from 0 in season 2, i want to continued with same character start in s1, pls. thanks
Just start a new game in season 2. The saves from season 1 are not carried to season 2

• Angry
Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Just start a new game in season 2. The saves from season 1 are not carried to season 2
what a shame and lost, is not fair. seriously. cause of this thing i lose everythin i have it or do it in previous season like ....k'd all teachers, be together with Emily, with Sarah and everyone else, i hate it

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
what a shame and lost, is not fair. seriously. cause of this thing i lose everythin i have it or do it in previous season like ....k'd all teachers, be together with Emily, with Sarah and everyone else, i hate it
You don’t lose nothing. Season 2 is a direct sequel of season 1. All the events and progress mc did in season still count.
Just start a new game in season 2 and enjoy

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
You don’t lose nothing. Season 2 is a direct sequel of season 1. All the events and progress mc did in season still count.
Just start a new game in season 2 and enjoy

ok then, i hope is like u told me.. so what is the name for this game in renpy folder?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
how i can make mod work for season 2 ? what is the code for season 2 extra? please someone help me and give me, i really wanna continue to play with extra like on first season. i would appreciate it folks

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes