3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
MILFs of Sunville [v8.00] [L7team] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 5,16 GB / 1,99 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v8.00-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 1,98 GB - MilfsOfSunville-v8.00-mac-crunched.zip
= ~38,6% of the original size, image/video quality 60%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain - Gofile

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fast as light...thanks

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

kira0328

Apr 21, 2019
Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!
I checked it and I was able to see the bonus content.

Here is the crack,just put it in the "game" folder and it should work.

And YellowPenguin you are a legend!!

P.S.I didn't say this because I thought it's obvious but apparently not so Please understand that this crack activates the extra content in the extra version so you need to use this with the extra version to work and it won't work on the normal version because in the normal version there is no extra content to be activated in the first place;).

P.S.S. I tested this with v7 extra and it worked but I don't know if it will work with the next updates or not and the only way to find out is to wait for the extra version and test it out.
how to download this attachment ?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
It activates the "extra" content (extra sex positions) in the "extra" version, it was being used for v7.0.0 EXTRA version.

Since the v8.0.0 is NOT the EXTRA version here, but the normal version it will not work. When v8.0.0 EXTRA is eventually shared here, the Activation Code Hack will work.

I repeat the Activation Code Crack is only for the EXTRA version, the normal version or v8.0.0 is currently shared on F95.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!:)

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
It activates the "extra" content (extra sex positions) in the "extra" version, it was being used for v7.0.0 EXTRA version.

Since the v8.0.0 is NOT the EXTRA version here, but the normal version it will not work. When v8.0.0 EXTRA is eventually shared here, the Activation Code Hack will work.

I repeat the Activation Code Crack is only for the EXTRA version, the normal version or v8.0.0 is currently shared on F95.
when will the extra version be released here?

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
Did the author fix that thing of the game ending out of nowhere without the player seeing all the content?

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes