3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Hello People.
YellowPenguin just made a crack for Fashion Business's content that where locked behind activation code and when I asked him he said that probably that crack will work for this game as well so I tried it and guess what...It works!!!

(....)

P.S.S. I tested this with v7 extra and it worked but I don't know if it will work with the next updates or not and the only way to find out is to wait for the extra version and test it out.
works also for the new update v8 extra!! just tested it bois!! awesome :giggle:

eragerous

Jul 30, 2022
There is not android version for New update. People playing these games in bathroom. So how can People Carry their computer in there (bathroom) from their room. We know what you are doing when you playing these games. Come on guys. Dont be shy.

WHERE IS ANDROID VERSION ????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: neronwtf

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
works also for the new update v8 extra!! just tested it bois!! awesome :giggle:
It will work for every version (unless they change how the code works, doubtful) same with Fashion Business EXTRA.

Hi!

How do you install it?

You drop the activation code crack into your game folder, start the game and enjoy (you can remove it after you started the game once if you so desire). It is only for the EXTRA version, not the normal version currently here on F95

Last edited:

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
It will work for every version (unless they change how the code works, doubtful) same with Fashion Business EXTRA.

You drop the activation code crack into your game folder, start the game and enjoy (you can remove it after you started the game once if you so desire). It is only for the EXTRA version, not the normal version currently here on F95
Android version cant do it

Reactions: Zephyrxx_

powerfred3k

Jun 15, 2017
I am extremely disappointed in this update, and this game.

You got a really good looking art teacher, had a few interactions with her.

Why would you not pursue her further ? If i am fantasizing about her in my sleep and shower, then i would be.

If you have an encounter in this most recent update with another teacher, but it gets cut short.

Why would you not try to get her number and try to arrange something ?

$30 to not have sex with hot teachers in a game ? No thank you.

Reactions: Ara-sH
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes