3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
I am extremely disappointed in this update, and this game.

You got a really good looking art teacher, had a few interactions with her.

Why would you not pursue her further ? If i am fantasizing about her in my sleep and shower, then i would be.

If you have an encounter in this most recent update with another teacher, but it gets cut short.

Why would you not try to get her number and try to arrange something ?

$30 to not have sex with hot teachers in a game ? No thank you.
next update will be buddy mom

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
It will work for every version (unless they change how the code works, doubtful) same with Fashion Business EXTRA.

You drop the activation code crack into your game folder, start the game and enjoy (you can remove it after you started the game once if you so desire). It is only for the EXTRA version, not the normal version currently here on F95
where website have extra version?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
so are that compress version extra...i think i lose 2gb data for this
The compressed version is just for people with slow internet, unstable internet, capped internet, or folks who just don't want to download the big files. It reduces quality (most of the time).

lubielatac

May 8, 2017
Well, actually I have played about 2 hrs and then game crashed. I guess it's because of IC patch and mod, nevermind, gonna wait some more. I was just wondering, it's not EXTRA version available in download links, isn't it?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
is that v7 at f95 is extra version? so confused

What? There is NO EXTRA version for v8 here or anywhere. The only version that is in the OP is v8 normal. v8 is the "current version."

You can find the v7.0.0 EXTRA in this thread if you search in the upper right as it searches this thread only, no idea why you would want the version before, all EXTRA adds is extra sex positions, people say it's worth it, but meh.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
What? There is NO EXTRA version for v8 here or anywhere. The only version that is in the OP is v8 normal. v8 is the "current version."

You can find the v7.0.0 EXTRA in this thread if you search in the upper right as it searches this thread only, no idea why you would want the version before, all EXTRA adds is extra sex positions, people say it's worth it, but meh.
wait for v8.0 extra

T. Jin

Apr 3, 2022
Did they fixed the glitch yet? Last update the animation wasn't even playing lmao had to read only the text beside the scenes. Anyway I think 0.8 extra version is out. Who ever is talking about the activation extra code, pls do share. And if possible share on how to installed it too.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes