3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Incest Patch bug

Don`t use it when you have problems with the game near 100% is the i patch the problem !!!

0.1.1 bug german with i patch, the choosed name is not shown when you meet the family in the kitchen, when you are by Sean and talk with him you get the error message in the screenshot

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
So Sean is fucking MC's mom?
This was my first thought too. A couple things point to yes and a couple point to no.
So I wonder how accurate and realistic the dev is with images and dialog.

Typewriter..... I doubt the sisters wrote this. People their age would never use one. This points towards mom feeling like she is in a loveless marriage and has a secret life at night. This points to a maybe yes.

Sean's phone..... is the female model on the phone accurate to the actual character models? The nail polish on the phone is purple and there was no hair visible. Mom's hair is just below shoulders and has red nail polish at home. This points to a no.

Conversation with sean.... he said he like women 10 to 15 years older. I am confident mom is older than that considering you also have an older sister.

Again. How accurate is the dev with images and story?

Reactions: dokodesuka

nchung2701

Aug 8, 2019
Great renders, good story so far. If this game has a regular update then I can't think of any reasons not to subscribe for this one.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
L7 is an American rock band founded in Los Angeles, California, first active from 1985 to 2001 :unsure:

Do some research before you comment. if you go around and correct every little thing people say, you're going to turn people off.
Also, change your name and get a cool avatar.
How about,
Demon Eye
1636474423043.jpeg 1636474454444.jpeg some cool Avatars.
I'm not trying to be a A-hole.

AnonVT

May 31, 2018
This was my first thought too. A couple things point to yes and a couple point to no.
So I wonder how accurate and realistic the dev is with images and dialog.

Typewriter..... I doubt the sisters wrote this. People their age would never use one. This points towards mom feeling like she is in a loveless marriage and has a secret life at night. This points to a maybe yes.

Sean's phone..... is the female model on the phone accurate to the actual character models? The nail polish on the phone is purple and there was no hair visible. Mom's hair is just below shoulders and has red nail polish at home. This points to a no.

Conversation with sean.... he said he like women 10 to 15 years older. I am confident mom is older than that considering you also have an older sister.

Again. How accurate is the dev with images and story?
Sean himself looks like he's laughing inside at you. It comes down to how well done the renders are. But is there really any point to make that scene if it's not supposed to be a twist or revelation later? Though if I'm honest, if it indeeds turns out to be the mother I probably won't continue playing.

KorenoGamer

Sep 24, 2021
Sean himself looks like he's laughing inside at you. It comes down to how well done the renders are. But is there really any point to make that scene if it's not supposed to be a twist or revelation later? Though if I'm honest, if it indeeds turns out to be the mother I probably won't continue playing.
Same. If it is the mom im out on this one. Was considering subing on his patreon but I will hold off.

naifas

Jul 17, 2021
what is the difference between , between 0.1 and 0.1.1 there is No new content, I used my old saves from previous version to the game but has same ending

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
what is the difference between , between 0.1 and 0.1.1 there is No new content, I used my old saves from previous version to the game but has same ending
you can always check on first page.

Changelog:
SPOILER

v0.1.1
  • Added new intro scene
  • Other improvements

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Hello there for the poeple that upload the new update V of the game pls try to use Gofile or Mediafire they have no speed/size limit the ones in the OP at the moment are really bad to download ty for all the updates
wilson-dan-appreciate-about-you.gif

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes