3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
Is there an incest patch or not?? The link on pg1 does not work. If someone has it can you please post it as an attachment?

Thanks!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Almost no voyeur games are about "random people", they are always girls you know having sex so your argument is invalid, that's just fetish shaming.
Also she is not your sister, you added a modded incest patch.
Stop trying to claim everything that isn't vanilla is NTR, like I said learn how to filter tags you aren't ok with.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Almost no voyeur games are about "random people", they are always girls you know having sex so your argument is invalid, that's just fetish shaming.
Also she is not your sister, you added a modded incest patch.
Stop trying to claim everything that isn't vanilla is NTR, like I said learn how to filter tags you aren't ok with.
Agree... But disagree.

You said it yourself. Voyeur games. Games focused on that theme.

I don't want to generalize, quite several games have the voyeurism tag. Taking into account that this tag is used not only when you see people fucking, but also when you see them undressing. The typical scene peeping in the bathroom, while changing clothes, etc.

So, if you like one thing but not the other, in this case, if you don't have a problem with spying on people while bathing but you don't want to see them fucking with someone else, it's quite illogical and counterproductive to hide the voyeurism tag when, I repeat, quite many better known vanilla games have it.

Reactions: RogMR and linkinn
3.40 star(s) 73 Votes