3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

d0n1br@

Jan 30, 2023
I'm disappointed. Why is the scene with Sophie so short?! Such a long-awaited and really short ending. I'm sad.
It would be better, if she received more content instead of one of the teachers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cryptist

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
animations of this game have dissapointed me. Just compare animations with animations in games - golden mean or bloody passion.

Reactions: Danyds

huy120904

Jun 14, 2022
I'm disappointed. Why is the scene with Sophie so short?! Such a long-awaited and really short ending. I'm sad.
It would be better, if she received more content instead of one of the teachers.
hey bro could you sppoil what kind of that scene of Sophie (Bj Hj or ....) i havent played this version yet

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Always getting stuck in Events, 2 latest events I can't start/progress:

Home > Shower with Sophie [come to the shower the next morning] shower is empty every morning for 2 weeks now. and when i try to join her in evening, MC stops before entering shower.

College > Ask Sean about Clyde [talk to Sean at college party] Sean is NOWHERE in college!

Oh, and some events when I finish them, zero other different events, etc.

edit: shower scene finally triggered, and now there is a Sophie graphic stuck in the shower when ever I visit it :D. Shortly later I triggered the 'sex' scene and game ended, so either the event tracker is buggy or my save is, because I had that Ask Sean about Clyde stuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vzii

lillos

May 22, 2017
guys the activation code link is corrupted or something.Could anyone share a download link that's work pls?Ty in advance

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes