3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

pppati311

Jun 11, 2018
Hello to all who was waiting for ic patch update!
My first try in it, so don't be hard on me :)
You just need to extract in MoS/game folder and rewrite file (be sure to copy original file if it doesn't work and you want to restore it) and that's all!

UPD.: Update for ic patch "version 9.0" (it should work with Extra ver. when it comes)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hii . Version 10 is available now.

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Reactions: Nick198

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
looks like people couldn't digest the Sophie NTR. but anyway is there anyone who's willing to see NTR and make our MC miserable.???
oh damn LOL!

I didn't get the NTR route. Mine was just Sophie and MC had sex at the end and then he recaps his season 1 accomplishments.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there subscriberstar page has incest version?
Do not believe so, afaik both versions are the same, if they weren't there would be a patch only, I'm sure someone would post it, but this is different as it's a .json file. So, if there was a different SS version (which I don't think there is) the .json file would be what you need to replace.

They have to update/re-write/add stuff to the patch every update for the person updating, that's why it takes a bit.

Last edited:

Pmaria

Mar 30, 2022
Probably not the best game out there, in this genre, but certainly a good one and the updates, are very frequent if you consider what is included in each update. Major plus this one

It was a good approach to end chapter 1 with a bang...

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
There are 5 Extra version scenes in this update. You can get 4 of them. Last one is based on if you are on Rabbit path or Rat Path. ALL the extra scenes are Full penetration sex except first one. We have to wait for Extra version leak to get those images.

Reactions: mugennoten

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
MILFs of Sunville! [S1 v10] [L7team]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
I really appreciate it! But you should take a break once in a while man you work hard.

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes