3.40 star(s) 73 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I really appreciate it! But you should take a break once in a while man you work hard.
I just set things to compress and go play a game or something. It's doing it on another machine most of the time, so it's usually not a big deal, if I am around, I like to help the community. I was one of those people for the longest time requesting compressed versions, asking where it's at, etc. I just wanted to give back all that was given to me :coffee:

BigDilly48

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, this update was a banger. A lot of scenes that you wanted to happen, happened. I admit though that the story isn't really all that special, definitely am more playing it for the scenes than anything else.

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
can somebody post a full save before the last quest so i can compare where every quest ends?

or can somebody take a screenshot of every quest

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Always getting stuck in Events, 2 latest events I can't start/progress:

Home > Shower with Sophie [come to the shower the next morning] shower is empty every morning for 2 weeks now. and when i try to join her in evening, MC stops before entering shower.

College > Ask Sean about Clyde [talk to Sean at college party] Sean is NOWHERE in college!

Oh, and some events when I finish them, zero other different events, etc.

edit: shower scene finally triggered, and now there is a Sophie graphic stuck in the shower when ever I visit it :D. Shortly later I triggered the 'sex' scene and game ended, so either the event tracker is buggy or my save is, because I had that Ask Sean about Clyde stuck.
So how did you get the shower scene to trigger?

melocrisis

Jun 3, 2021
I just set things to compress and go play a game or something. It's doing it on another machine most of the time, so it's usually not a big deal, if I am around, I like to help the community. I was one of those people for the longest time requesting compressed versions, asking where it's at, etc. I just wanted to give back all that was given to me :coffee:
You're the hero my man!

• Hey there
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
So how did you get the shower scene to trigger?
That's the thing, I don't know, perhaps it's a timing thing, like what day of the week or x days later.
The sex scene was extremely short. Needs more angles, more positions, and just not end so quickly.

I say sandbox hurts this vn, because there is virtually nothing to do throughout the day.

flazard

Sep 14, 2022
Does anybody have a compressed version?
from page 153

MILFs of Sunville! [S1 v10] [L7team]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.40 star(s) 73 Votes